seven

Two months later.

The day is warm and the air is crowded with restless feelings.

Harry sees Liam. And Liam has sympathetic eyes and smiles at him. Harry tries to keep his cool but Liam can see past that. They stand in front of each other giving each other a playful staredown until they hug.

"I'm gonna be old and married now. Like you." Harry mumbles into his shoulder.

"Join the club." Liam replies.

Karen, Ken and the rest of them, as Harry would put it, all came to give him hugs. Not that Harry didn't mind it, but it was making him more anxious.

Then, Harry walks towards the bathroom looking at himself the mirror for the millionth time now. Liam comes in and tells him that he looks fine and that he needs to be outside because Louis is almost here.

Harry asks," He still likes me right."

Liam rolls his eyes and pats Harry's back, giving him some space and leaving the bathroom.

........

Louis is a mess.

He and Kimberly went to pick up his suit and Louis tried it on. He was having insecurities pointing out the most minuscule things to criticise.

"In the store's lighting, the colors look uneven. The left sleeve is darker- "

"Louis, you need to shut up and calm down."

"Sorry." Louis sighs.

Then Louis gasps, "I can't wear these shoes. They have laces and I might trip we need new ones but we don't have time and how-"

"I'm gonna call Harry-"

"Don't! You can't-"

"I will."

"I'll be quiet" Louis huffed and Kimberly smiled with content.

They left the store and got into a cab. Harry and Louis lived a small house with a yard in which the wedding would take place.

Kimberly tapped the touch screen on the back of the passengers seat, taking a survey giving ridiculous answers she thought was funny while Louis was skittish.

He's getting married.

To Harry.

And they're having a wedding,

A wedding.

With his house in sight, Louis' heart races and Kimberly takes his hand, giving him a comforting squeeze.

"You guys look hot and don't worry, I'll be taking lots of pictures."

Louis thanks her and can't help but think that years from now he'll be looking at pictures from this day with Harry, his husband by his side.

Harry and Louis had planned everything out so they wouldn't bump into each other before they were married. Louis' reason was because of the superstition and Harry agreed because he'd probably ruin Louis' suit in a few ways. And having Louis walk down the aisle with sex hair would not be favorable.

After getting dressed, Louis sees some friends and his mother. She embraces him and give him tons of kisses with tears in her eyes.

"Mom, the wedding hasn't even started."

"But you're g-getting married." She says her voice cracking.

Louis laughs and hugs her. He's so grateful that she's here. Never in a million years would he imagine actually getting married to Harry, let alone his mother supporting him.