Welcome to JYP Entertainment+sana and mina

Momo's POV

I went down and saw a familiar face. "Hello,hirai."My eyes got bigger to see JYP here."Annyeong sajangnim, What are you doing here?"I ask in nervous tone.Miss jung is sitting at the stairs,listening my conversation between me and JYP. "I would like you to come to JYP Entertainment,you could be the person what I need."said JYP in calm tone.I have mixed feeling to hear that.He then added"Will you come with me?".I couldn't make up my mind and looked at miss jung.Miss jung whisper to me"Go,fulfill your dream?I'm fine but call everyday.".Hearing her say that,makes me tear up but I control it.I face back to JYP and say"Okay,let me get my luggage first.". "Very well,Hirai."ans JYP.I went up to my room and pack my stuff.After that,I went downstair,hug miss jung before leaving.

-At JYP Entertainment-

"We're here."said JYP.I got out of the car and got amazed by the building. "Let's go in,hirai."said JYP.Then, his phone rangs. "Hello?....Oh really?okay.Sorry hirai,I have to attend Kpop star right now.I'll have soyoung get you.Bye."said JYP.I wait for soyoung outside.Then,a black van came.I saw seven boys coming out of the van. "What a tired day."said the guy with white hair(Jackson).The guy with pink dye hair on the frontleft(mark) saw me and the others soon look at me.I became very nervous all the sudden. "Hey guys,it's the girl who won the dance competiton yesterday."said the guy with light brown hair(bambam).They all give me a smile and the guy with black hair(JB)say"You must be hirai,well congratulation on the dance competiton yesterday.".I ans"Uh,Kamsahamida.".They guy with blue hat(JR) then butt in and ask me"What are you doing here by the way?".I gulped then ans"JYP came to me and ask me if I can join JYP entertainment but now he's going to Kpop star,he told me that soyoung is coming to get me.".

Got7's POV

"JYP came to me and ask me if I can join JYP entertainment but now he's going to Kpop star,he told me that soyoung is coming to get me."she said.Just then,soyoung came out of the building. "Oh hi!Sorry for waiting.Come inside."said soyoung.When we go in,Bambam just cant stop clinging on hirai.Then yuygeom soon follow.We all went inside the practice room. "Wait here while I get the others.'said soyoung walking out of the room.We all look at her with curiousity.

Momo's POV

Why are they keep looking at me?Now my cheeks is starting to heat up.OMG,stop look at me!Then the door flung open.Saved by soyoung unnie.She then stand beside me"Hirai,please introduce yourself."said soyoung.I gulped and say"Annyeong,my name is Hirai momo but you can call me momo.Uh,I'm 19 years old and-."before I could finish my sentence,The guy with light brown hair(bambam) cut me"Really!? Me too!."Then another guy(yuygeom)cling onto him and say"So am i!We could be the youngters".I giggled and soyoung unnie say"Calm down ,boys".I chuckled and soyoung unnie turn to me and ask"What's your speciality?".I was like what kind of obvious question is that?I sigh then answer "My speciality is dancing and singing but I'm kind of lack in singing,hehe".Just then,someone say"Is that so?".I turn around which is the door and saw a lady looking at me with a sweet smile. "Hi eunjung unnie."said soyoung unnie.Eunjung unnie look at me,smiling and say"You must be the new trainee,well nice to meet you,I'm eunjung but call me unnie because I like to hear being respect.".Ooooookay.....

"Well come on,momo.Let me show you your room."she turn to the others and say"Okay guys,you may dismiss."

-At the dorm-

"Here's where you going to stay?"said soyoung. "Am I staying alone?"I ask out of blue.Soyoung unnie laughed at me and said"No,of course not.You'll be staying with the two girls.Oh forgot one thing,I would like to come to the office tomorrow afternoon,JYP sajangnim have something to say to you.Bye".I wave goodbye to her and nervously open the door.Two girls look at me and grab both of my wrist and pulled me to sit.

"Hi!I'm Minatozaki sana but you can call me sana."said the girl with light grey hair(dyed hair not old hair!). "And I'm Myoui mina but you can call mina."said the other girl. "WE FROM JAPAN!"said both of them.OMG,what a coincidence!. "My name is hirai momo but you can call me momo and I'm from japan too!!"I said in happy tone.We start to scream in coincidence and we start to talk non-stop until I realise it's evening.We decided to go to the cafeteria to have our dinner.When we go to the cafeteria,I saw the boys again.They keep staring at me just like this afternoon as I though about it.Are they perverts?I decide to ignore them and grab food.We sit at the corner of the cafeteria.Soon the boys came to our table.Come to think of it,I haven't get to know them yet. "Can you guys introduce yourselves?i haven't get to know you."They all stand up and say"Annyeonghaseyo,we are GOT7 nimida." "I'm JB,the leader,this is mark,Jr,youngjae,Jackson,bambam and yugyeom."said JB

Wait what!?M-Mark?i look at him and he look at me.Is he Mark tuan?I became speechless and numb.I have to make an excuse. "Ooh,looks like I need a toilet now,nature calls.Gotta go!."I ran as quick as possible to the toilet.I wash my face.It can't be mark right?i must be heard wrongly.That time,I didn't go back to the cafeteria.I went back to the dorm instead and took a shower.

After shower,I wore an oversized sweater and a puffy pants.Sana and mina came in to my room and ask if I'm okay.I replied back that I'm fine and told them that I'm tired,so they let me sleep.

Around fortnight,I don't seem to sleep well as I my mind is a mess right now.I tiptoe out of the dorm as to avoid waking up sana and mina.I success tiptoeing out of the dorm.I went to the garden and lay down on the grass,looking at the star. "Wow,it's so beautiful!"I said as the dark sky filled with stars.But then, I heard a rustling sound coming from the bush. "Who's there?"I ask in scared tone.Then,a figure of a man came out........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeon chingu,here's another update!hope you guys like it