Getting together

"Let her go!!!".I turn around and saw jr running to me.He then grab my right wrist and said"You're coming with me.".On the other hand ,Mark had my wrist grabbed.This is gonna be bad. "I said LET HER GO!!"jr yelled.I look at mark and he still have my left wrist grabbed,plus he did not move an inch.To avoid the ugly showdown, "Mark oppa,It's okay.Let me talk to him."I said.They both let go of my hand and I follow jr.

-Garden-

"So what do you want now?" I said in annoyed tone while cross my arm.Out of blue,he hugged me tightly. "Momo,I still love you.I miss you.Every night,I have been thinking about you.I'm such a fool.".I used all of my strength to pulled back but too strong so I end up standing there but did not respond his hug.When he release me,I saw his eyes are puffy. "Will you forgive me?"he ask.I just stay quiet,feeling kind of guilty but also teary. "I decided.Let's be friends."I said and smile to him.He looked at me in disbelief. "W-What!?". "I said let's be friends ,silly.It's better than saying get out of my face."I said then hug him then went back,sobbing.

Mark's POV

What's taking them so long?I can't wait any longer.I went to the area where the went.I saw them.......hugging!?Don't tell me she love him again.I can't stand it.I shouldn't have fall in love with her.I stomped back to the dorm and lock myself in the room(a/n:You know what happen next).I heard Jackson banging gently the door. "Yah,mark.Open the door now!"Jackson yell from the outside of the room.

Jackson's POV(his first POV in this story,LOL)

I saw mark walking,more like stomping back to the dorm.I wonder what happen to him.I follow him back to the dorm secretly.He slam the door of the room and I can hear some glass broken soung from the inside.That moment,I got worried. "Yah mark,open the door now!"I yell but he continue to mess the room.Oh yeah,momo.I should tell her.

-Hallway-
Oh my god,Where is she?Luckily I saw dahyun came out of the washroom.I ran to her and ask "Where's momo!?". "Why do you ask?"she look at me like a geek. "Hurry and tell me where is she!". "She's at the lobby with the others-".I then sprint to the lobby.

Momo's POV

We were waiting for dahyun but we heard a male voice calling my name.I turn around and saw Jackson sunbae. "What's wrong sunbae?". "Ma...rk......is........a..c...tin...g.....c.ra..zy ri...gh..t....now."he said and continue panting.With that,I began to run to the boys dorm.

-Boys dorm-

Finally arrive.I could hear the noise inside the room.I bang the door and yell at him. "OPPA!!!!OPEN THE DOOR!!!!".Yet he ignore me.Just then,a hand that came out of nowhere,push me to the left .I look at him and it's jr.He kick the door hard which make the door knob break.He then went in and the next thing I could see ,terrors me.Jr punch him and he landed to the ground but mark fight back. "Stop fighting!!!"I finally shouted at them but they don't care.Just then,Jackson pulled jr away from mark but mark took that advantage to fight him.I quickly ran to mark and tightly hug him. "Mark,s....top...i.t..."I start crying.Like seriously,I cried a lot today. "MOVE!!!"he shouted at me but I keep hugging him.He then throw me to the bed

(a/n:Adulty scenes ahead.Not a "smut" scene)

He then kissed me roughly like there's no tomorrow.His tongue then meet mine.Then he cupped my cheeks while I play with his hair.

(a/n: done.Sorry for short scene but I don't like it.)

"Yah,Momo!We're-----wahhh!!!!"

We got surprise that dahyun saw us. "Just continue your thingy,I'll inform sajangnim that you are busy with this."tease dahyun. "Yah!!"I said.

(Fast forward)

I'm glad that mark and I got back together.Jr had accept to be come friends.

-At Afterschool club studio-

We had a lot of fun there.We got challenges and even request from global fans.One question from our fans shock me. "Momo-ssi,do you have someone which stole your heart?".Everyone went oooohhhhhh.I bravely agreed and everyone went crazy. "Can you tell us who is it?"eric ask. "Nope,secret..."I smile to him.

Nayeon's POV

During the show,I can't stop thinking about JB sunbae.I even giggled at myself that bambam sunbae saw me. "Nayeon-ssi,why are you giggling at?". "Huh? N-Nothing."I said with some sweat starting to form.I think he's not a playboy like leeteuk.

After that,we went back to JYPE.In the van,Jimin ask me. "So,what are you thinking during the middle of the show just now?".I look at her like this.0_0

"Oh come on,tell us!!"begged sana. "Promise not to tell anyone.Actually,I've been thinking about JB sunbae.".The girls then ohhhhh again. "TWICE have another couple."joked jihyo.

JB's POV

I have been daze at the window,thinking the day when nayeon and I sleep together.This time,it's my turn.I text nayeon

To:nayeon

'Meet me at the rooftop'

-Rooftop-

I wait for nayeon and she finally came. "Nae,sunbaenim?"she ask. "Nayeon-ah........i.......like......you.".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi chingus.Early update because i'll be very tomorrow from morning to the afternoon.I can't do it at noght cuz i have homework to do.

Please vote and comment. An auther have used a lot of ideas and the reader should at least vote or comment.

Plus,if you have problem with your fanfic,you can inbox me but it might take a little longer for the ones i haven read like time by xxxibgdyn,i need you by fanfics_kpop23 ,dangerous boys in love by ZXRevolution and many more.See you at the next chapter