Meet to have feelings(part 1)

Momo's POV

I walked back to my dorm after shouted at him to get out of my life.I didn't even realise I'm sobbing.I ran to my room and throw myself to the bed,crying.

My friend came in and comfort me."Momo,are you alright?".I lift up ,showing my red eyes and nose. "You think?"I said then cover my face again. "*sigh*I think it's enough.Momo,break up with him."nayeon said.I look at her with shock expression. "But I don't know why I can't let him go.It's like he did nothing wrong.". "But he hurt you.Ouu whatever ,it's your choice."she said then left the room. "What's wrong with her?"asked jihyo while my mind went blank .

Nayeon's POV

I walk out of the room and ran to the rooftop.I seriously need some space.Why?beacuse I had this same experience as momo.

-Flashback-

Lee teuk is my ex-boyfriend.He's a smart guy.He's kind,handsome and cheerful which is why I like him .He also cheer me up when I'm upset.But one day,things change.I went shopping with my friends until I encounter lee teuk with a girl next to him.My smile fade away,so as his. "Nayeon-ahh..."before he could say further,I give him a stop signal. "I understand."I said then walk away.From that day onwards,I don't believe in love and hide my true face.

-End of flashback-

Suddenly someone tap my shoulder.It's JB. "Oh annyeonghaseyo,sunbae.What are you doing here?". "Well,enjoying some cool breeze."he said while stretching. "Ahh,I see.". "How about you?". "I need some space to cool myself.". "Oh sorry."he was about to left but I grab his wrist. "It's okay,you can stay.I feel kind of lonely.".He just shrugged and sit beside became me and it became awkward.After some minute,I broke the silence. "So,how's you're day today?"I ask while playing my fingers. "Well,a little tough day.". "Is it about jr and nizzy thingy?"I ask him again,stealing a glare at him.He then turn look at me. " Yeah,we weren't suppose to tell you guys but since she's not here,I'll tell you.The reason why jr is holding hands with her is because......."the door then flung open. "Well well.Look who's here.".I turn to face the voice and it's ...nizzy.Oh oh.We stand up and look at her.She smirk evily then said"So what did you tell her?care to share?".I stand behind JB as I have a bad feeling about this.

JB's POV

Nayeon stand behind me.Looks like she's scare of her. "I said WHAT DID YOU TELL HER!!"nizzy yelled.I grab nayeon's wrist and ran down to the practice room.We panted after running.I suddenly feel a little dizziness and fainted. "Yah sunbae,what's wrong?Answer me.". "I'm okay."I then blur out.

Nayeon's POV

"I'm okay."he then close his eyes. "Yah!wake up!"I became panic and piggyback him.Wow,he's kind of heavy.I carried him to his dorm.I bang the door instead of knocking.The door flung open,revealing mark and Jackson. "Yah,don't just stand there.Help me!"I scream as my back starting to ache.Jackson and mark lied him on the sofa.Wow,how dirty can the boys dorm be?

Jackson told me to sit down and told them what happen.I told them about it and I realise they were listening carefully.

I take a look at JB and something caught my eye.There is a shining thing on JB's side stomach.I walk closer to him and pull the shining thing.I look at it and it's a needle.Where could he got pricked?I was about to leave,JB suddenly grab my wrist. "Stay here a little longer."he said weakly.I was about to refuse but since other sunbae had left for something so I decided to stay for a while until he fall asleep.I text the others that I'm at the boys' dorm. "How are you feeling now?". "Much better thanks to you."he said,making me blush.Yah nayeon,come to your sense!You have experience love betrayal and yet you're blushing?I gently slap my cheeks and I heard him chuckled at me. "Can you sing a song?"he ask. "Of course I can.What's the use if I'm a singer but can't sing."I said,not looking at him.He chuckled again. "Can you do me a favor?". "Do what?"I ask in curious tone. "Sing for me,please.".I thought of a song that I like the most and start singing. 

Santa, tell me if you're really there

Don't make me fall in love again if he won't be here

Next year

Santa, tell me if he really cares

'Cause I can't give it all away if he won't be here

Next year

Feeling Christmas all around

And I'm tryna' play it cool

But it's hard to focus when I see him walking 'cross the room

"Let It Snow" is blasting out

But I won't get in the mood

I'm avoiding every mistletoe until I know

It's true love that he thinks of

So next Christmas

I'm not all alone, boyOh, I wanna have him beside me like oh-oh-oh

On the 25th by the fireplace, oh-oh-oh

But I don't want a new broken heart

This year I've got to be smart

Oh, baby

If ya won't be, if ya won't be here!

Santa, tell me if you're really there

Don't make me fall in love again if he won't be here

Next year.

After that,I look at JB,sleeping soundly

After that,I look at JB,sleeping soundly.I form a smile and to see how cute he is.I look at my phone.Omg,it's so late now.I co ver JB with a blanket and whisper "Good night,sunbae.Sweet dreams."

I tiptoe out of the dorm and turn around.And this shock me.Guess what?it's nizzy sunbae again.She grab my wrist to prevent me from escape. "Let go!Ahh,it's hurts.". "What did he tell you!?"she said sternly,still grabbing my wrist tightly. "Nothing,I swear he said nothing!"my tears starts to form. "Liar!!I don't want lies!."she squeeze my wrist more tightly,making me to scream.Just then,the door flung open and JB grab my right wrist and pulled me strongly close to him and he slam the door.I didn't realise I'm actually.......HUGGING JB sunbaenim.I quickly pulled myself away from him.He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "Aigoo,what am I going to do with you?Since that crazy witch might still be outside.So you'll have to sleep here.Tell your friends that you're overnight here."He said,still smiling.I nodded and text them.After that,I follow JB to his room and he handed me a blanket and he told me to use his bed.I kind of worry for JB sunbae to sleep on the sofa.I cuddle myself and the smell of men's perfume is making me blush.OMG......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww,nayeon and JB >//////<  

How cute !Well,some  disagree :).Anyway here's part 1 of meet to feelings.Wanna know who's next meet to feelings on part 2.Here's a spoiler

IT'S .............wait for the next episode!! ;)

Mianhae but i cant tell you.Hope you guys vote and comment.I'm lonely *^*