A failure

Momo's POV

-Flashback-

Please,stay with me for a while

I uh...have something to say to momo

Unknown number

'Are you asleep?'

To:unknown number

'About to until you message me.By the way ,who are you?'

To:momo

It's me,jr oppa.Good night,momo

Momo,I have a crush on you

Will you be my girlfriend?

All these words that jr oppa had said to me,keep replaying on my mind.I got up,wandering around the room like a ghost until I wake dahyun.

"What's wrong?why are you wandering around the room?"she ask,still have her eyes close. "Nothing,I just can't sleep.".She shrugged to me and go back to sleep while I continue wandering

-The next day-

I wore a sunglasses because I look like a panda.I go out of my room,they all look at me like they saw a gorilla dashing towards them. "Why are you wearing sunglass?"asked jihyo,can't stop giggling . "Are you becoming GD sunbae?"joked jungyeon and the others laugh at me. "Hahaha,very funny.". "Well,let's go.". "Go where?". "So young unnie just texet me that jyp sajangnim want to see us."said sana.I wonder what's going on this time.

-At the office-

"Good morning,sajangnim."we all said and bow 90 degree."Good morning,twice.I have good news for you.I just got a call from the producer of "M"countdown.They want you to perform tonight!!". "Jinjja!?"we said in surprise and he nodded. "No way!!!we're performing tonight!!". We bow to sajangnim and cheer.On our way back to our dorm,nizzy saw us and give us a smile. "Why are you guys so happy?". "We're going to have a debut stage tonight!Isn't that a miracle?"said nayeon because she's the most excited one. "Ahh really?Well good luck on your performance."nizzy said then left us.

Nizzy's POV

So,they having a debut stage tonight at M countdown huh?Let me overturn the miracle.I took out my phone and call my troublemaker brother,doohyuk. "Hey poop,meet me at M countdown studio right now!"

-M countdown studio-

I saw my brother standing inside.looking a piece of paper. "Yah,what the bull are you reading!?". "The list of tonight performance,What else?"said my idiot brother.I snatch the paper and saw Twice is the last third to perform.Hmmm,that shall do the trick.

(FAST FORWARD)

Momo's POV

-Arrived at M countdown-

We came out of the van.The fans start to screaming and cheering for them.We waved back to them and went to the dressing room.On the table,there are vitamin bottle and there's a note on the middle.I took the note and read it.

"Momo my rilakuma,Good luck for your performance.Hwaiting!

-your favourite peach,jr-

I smile to the note ,get change and took a sip of the vitamin juice.We're ready for the interview now.

"Annyeong audience,now it's time to meet the idol,TWICE!!!!!".With our group name called,we came into the scene.ONCE IN A MILLION,annyeonghaseyo,TWICE immida!!".The fans cheer and raise the our group logo. "Twice finally made their debut on a music show please introduce yourself to the viewer."said jr then jihyo greet to our outside friends in other language.The bambam said "Can you sing a little part from "ooh-ahh"?. "1,2,3. Eotteohge naega umjigil su eopsge