11

Picture of Kelsey!

Angel pov

I haven't been talking to Cameron for about a whole week. When we at school I try to dodge him.

When he says something I just walk away.

I know I'm stubborn but I just can't forget that day I shot him. I'm more scared I can get caught and go to jail.

Cam calls and texts non stop saying his sorry and stuff and I do feel guilty of what I'm doing like treating him bad.

It's was currently Sunday 9:00 in the morning and I was in bed watching cartoons. I went back to sleep and woke up around 12:00.

I got a call from Kelsey she ask me to go to the mall with her and I said yes.

Anything to get my mind of cam. She told me she pick me up which I thought was weird but I said okay anyway.

I got dressed in black leggings and a shirt that says dope and I put on a plaid shirt around my waist.

I got a text from her telling me she was outside. I got in the passenger seat. Kelsey don't even have a car so I'm confused on how the hell she driving.

"Who's car is this"I said

"Mine"a deep voice behind me said that made me jump a lil

I had know idea that mark was in here and so was Cameron.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see y'all ,hey"I said

"Hey"he said back

I made eye contact with Cameron in the back seat in the rearview mirror but I quickly turn away from it.

Cam pov

Angel look very nice when she came out her house. When she got in her perfume filled the car. She made eye contact with me but she quickly turn her head. I been trying to talk to her I even call and at school I try to catch her but she be on some stubborn shit.

I only agree to go to mall so that I can get a chance to talk to her but like I said before she on some stubborn shit.

After what seem like forever we finally arrived to mall.

I thought I was going die with Kelsey driving like that.

She kept switching lanes fast as bih. Had a nigga scared for his life I even had the seatbelt on that I never really wear.

We was walking in when this nigga kept staring at angel. Like Damn what the fuck.

The girls wanted to go to forever 21 and that's were we went when the same nigga that was looking at her walk in. I think I'm the only one noticed because they don't seem faze by it.

I went behind angel and kissed her check quickly so she don't turn around and hit my ass.

"Your nasty spit on my check"she said laughing

I was surprised thought she be madd

"Hey beautiful"that guy said walking up to her

This nigga!

"Hi"she said

"Can I get your number"he said

I was about to say something when she started to speak

"I don't think my boyfriend would like that"she said turning around pointing at me

I walked over there and this nigga was mugging. But then he left not before saying "I'll get your number next time I see you"

"So I'm your boyfriend now"I said smiling

"Barely"she said