30

Angel pov

I woke up with the sun beaming in my face. I turned my head to see Cameron sleeping next to me. I try getting up but my legs was so soar and it feel like my vagina bout to fall off. I finally manage to get out of bad but I was limping to the bathroom.

"You okay"I heard cam said which made me turn around.

"I'm good I trying to go to the bathroom"I said

I got you "wait"I said before he pick me up and carry me to the bathroom. He ran so bath water for me. I was all ready naked which was weird because I never let someone see my body but I was okay with Cameron seeing it.

After the water was done.. I crawled in the tub and it did wonders for my body.

I started feeling moment around me and next thing I know Cameron was in the tub with me.

"Are we like together as a couple"I said

"Yeah we been together sense day 1"he said laughing

"I was just asking cause I was kinda confused"I said smiling to my self.

"I wanna see if I can try to find my sisters"I said

"What happen to your sisters"he said

I told him the story.

"Well I love to help"he said

"Thank you"I said turning around kissing his cheek

"What I told you about that shit"he said mad

"I sorry"I said kissing his lips

The rest of that time we just bath each other. I really happy that we in a good place now

Kelsey pov

Every since I got out the hospital I been staying with mark. My parents are okay with it I guess. Mark has a beautiful home I love being with him.

His brother Mel stays with him as well. Mel is a thot he brings girls home every night. One of them girls
I had to curse out because they was trying make a move on mark. I shut her down quick.

Since we out of school because of the mole they found in classroom and then almost becoming Christmas break.

Me and mark are planning a trip to Hawaii so that we can have fun. We are also inviting Cameron and angel. It's going be fun like a little double date . Mark made me invite Mel which I didn't like cause he bring one of his females he been talking to. I not going lie Mel is a very handsome guy. He so fine but he's not my mark tho.

Mel pov

"Aww shawty you got to go"I said to girl next to me

"Wait what"she said before I push her out the bed.

"You was a good fuck but now you got to bounce"I said

"Whatever you wasnt that good"she said limping to her clothes

"I can tell"I said laughing

"You got 1min"I said going into the bathroom

It suck when my brothers have a good relationship with girls. But I seem to attract sluts.

One day I'll found someone but for know I'll do me..

Rita pov

"What the hell happen to your face"I said

"I got into a accident and now this happen"she said pointing to her eyes that's black

Me and my girl has a open relationship..

"You shouldn't be running your mouth to everything in sight and you won't be like this..

"I know but you know I love you"she said

"I love you to cece"I said

"You better"she said

We shared a kiss and from there you know what happen.

Picture of Mel above...