chapter 2: awkward mom time

It was a Saturday morning meaning Lucia would be sleeping in so I woke up really early, got ready and left the house and went to get breakfast at Starbucks and started off to Tyler's house as I got closer, I saw a huge mansion that's fit for Bill Gates oldest son's party house. I was about to call Tyler to know which of the others houses were his but I saw a guy come out of the mansion that looks oddly like Tyler.

"Tyler?, you live here?" I asked so shocked because he never said anything about being stinking rich. "Yeah I know, big house nothing much. Now are gonna stand there with your mouth open or are you gonna come in?" He said.

"okay so I'm making breakfast, do you want anything?" He said nicely and before I could answer a boy about fifteen years old ran out of the room and came up to me. After eye raping me he finally spoke.

"And who is this foxy lady?" He said with a very familiar smirk plastered on his face. "I'm too old for you" was my only response. "Age is no problem sweetheart, all you need is a man" he said like he didn't know I was two years older than him.

"Actually I'm Tyler's girlfriend?" I said looking at Tyler to play along. "Sorry bro, she's all mine" I know it shouldn't affect me but he called me his.

"Why do you always get all the girls" Tyler's brother shouted before lunging at his elder brother a and as they started their brotherly fight, really cute. I felt someone tug at my skirt and I looked down and saw the cutest little girl in the world she looked like she was five years old, she had brown hair and cute dimples when she smiled.

So I picked her up and rested her on my hips and smiled back at her. "Hi my name is Annabelle but most people call me Anna and I'm Tyler's little sister and his best sibling" she said and that was so cute.

"Hi I'm kendra, I'm Tyler's girlfriend and can I call you belle, it seems better than Anna. "Yay that's what Tyler calls me too". She's just too cute, I'm gonna cry.

"Umm...sorry do I know you?, are you Tyler's friend?" And I'm guessing that's his mum. "Hi ma'am I'm kendra davis, Tyler's girfriend." I answered her politely

"Oh dear, call me Lillian, I'm his mum. Anna where's Keith? Did he clean his room yet. Come on let's go get your boyfriend". She seems chill I thought as we went back to the kitchen.

"Tyler! Keith! Stop it now!. Keith go with Anna and clean up your rooms. Tyler you and kendra wait for me in my office now."she said sounding stressed and I walked up to her with everyone watching me.

"Lillian, I want you to calm down, now take a sit" I said and she obeyed."Okay now close your eyes and breath slowly" and she did it, when I saw she was calm I suggested something "why don't you go to the park with belle and have a good time, I promise to take care of things around here and when you come back you can talk to I Tyler okay?"

"Oh sweetie, that's so nice but I can't put that burden on you".she said while smiling. That's where Tyler gets his smile from. But he looks nothing like his mum.

"Please I insist, now leave". I said while pushing her and Belle out the door. I looked back to Tyler and Keith and smiled at their shocked states.

"Keith room now" I said very sternly "with pleasure ".he replied. Perv. I thought as he left. "Tyler you help.with the living room, I'll finish breakfast and clean up the kitchen okay?" I said looking at him and he smiled a true genuine smile and I smiled back and started the breakfast.

Unfortunately I'm not as tall as the others so I was a little trouble reaching the top shelf and as I kept struggling I felt a body on my back as a hand got the cup I was struggling for and placed it on the counter in front of me and I felt two hands rest on my hips as lips landed on my neck and started kissing around my earlobe and I turned back and saw Tyler looking at me then he smirked.