chapter 4 : when cows talk

Previously:

'If you think i don't have an effect on you, prove it... kiss me and tell me you feel nothing".

Present time:

I was still in shock by what Tyler said but before I could respond I saw him laughing harder than his lungs could take. "Oh God!!! ....Did you ....see.... your face?.... It was.... priceless". Tyler shouted in between laughs. "Ha ha very funny tyler. Can we go now?". I said in a hushed tone.

"Hey, I was only kidding, I'm sorry if it offended you". His face softened and I suddenly felt bad for not being the joking type. "It's fine let's just go". I said calmly.

Most part of the ride was silent until someone had to ruin it. "Have you ever been to the beach before?" Tyler said with a huge smile plastered on his face. "Uh.. yeah once for an environmental excursion, why do you ask?". I said eyeing the suspicious look on his face.

"A friend of mine is hosting a party at the beach and I felt it's a good opportunity to show off my 'girlfriend' . Don't you think?" He said so happily and I would never want to crush such a high sounding spirit.

"No I don't think so". I said bluntly and the smile on his face turned into a mean scowl. Even when he's frowning he still looks like some hunky Greek God. "Why not?". He asked innocently.

"Because....". I replied . "Because what?" He retorted . "I don't like parties, it's just filled with drunk teens, high idiots and stupid hangovers". I concluded with a frown.

"You know what? You don't really have a choice". Tyler said with a smirk. And I laughed. "And what makes you say that?". I answered confidently. "The fact that we're already here". He answered and I looked up to see the huge ocean and it's shore filled with tons and tons of people holding cups and some already drunk.... this seems fun I bet.

"Get me out of here. I'm not going" I told Tyler sharply. "C'mon princessa, don't be a party pooper. Just stick by me and you'll be fine, I promise". Tyler said convincingly . Well I'm sure I'll be fine as far as my scars aren't on display.

"No I'm not doing it, please Tyler just take me to the library or something". I pleaded with him but no avail. Tyler got down from the car and opened the door to my side and then the swung me over his shoulder and started carrying me down to beach party.

"TYLER DENNIS BREWER PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT" I shouted and he froze. "How did you know my middle name" I asked with suspicion. This is my chance. "I'll tell you if you stop the idea of this beach party and take me to the library" I negotiated and the look on his face tells me he's gonna accept the deal. Easy as pie people.

"Oh well, it would just have to remain a mystery. Let's go" he responded with a smirk on his face. I hate this guy so much. When we got to the shore he dropped me gently and dragged me into a cabin. Big mistake.

As we got in, Tyler placed his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. And I am standing and blushing stupidly like some high school girl. Wait a minute, I am a high school girl so this is legal.

Tyler leaned down to my ear and whispered "stay close to me at all times". then he kissed me at the side of my head. Cue the butterflies, why is this happening. Pull yourself together Kendra.

"Hey guys" Tyler hollered to the multitudes. Okay fine, there were like 12 of them. And they kept throwing responses.

"Yo Tyler, sup men"

"Dude it's been long"

"Where have you been?"

"Tyler!!! I got a tattoo"