Chapter 1: Check My Pulse

(A/N: This is our first fanfic, don't judge, & sorry for grammatical errors. Harry & Zayn fanfic. All places & characters are FICTION. Please enjoy!! Vote & Comment Please!! - Gabby Lynn xx)

Harry POV:

The rain was pounding against the window and yet it was the only thing keeping me in a good mood. I really couldn't understand why the fuck he was moving in. I mean really? Why here? Why me? Why in my house? Me and my mom were perfectly fine by ourselves! 

Maybe i'm "overreacting". But honestly I don't care. Droping the bomb on me that my mom's getting remarried to her new boyfriend Allen was not even the worst part. His son, Zayn, or something like that, was to be moving in today!! Yea, thanks for the heads up, or thanks for my damn opinion. NOT!

Ever since that day, you could say I've been a "loner". But I'm better off. Getting close to someone just means a letdown, heartbreak. Really anything can happen in life, and I'm not gonna take the chance to be broken again.

*creaking door*

My bedroom door slowly opens and low and behold, a soken wet Zayn, I can only assume, is standing there. I take him in quickly. He's bout the same height as me, dark hair, dark everything really. Covered in tattoos and piercings. Wearing a leather jacket and motorcyle boots. A smirk appears on his lips.

"Henry is it?" Zayn remarks.

Are you fucking kidding me?

"My name is Harry get it right, or get out." I bark.

Zayn glares at me then busts out laughing.

"You really think you scare me? You dick, you have no idea who I am then." Zayn growled at me.

He proceeds to carry his bag and walk into my room. He plops himself down on the bed across the room. The one "perfect" Allen put together only hours ago. I watch in anger as he begins putting HIS things in MY room. I'm really not gonna be able to handle this.

Zayn POV:

I hop off my motorcyle and soon regret making the final turn down this street. I should have kept fucking riding. But it's pouring and I really have no where to fucking stay. I really don't understand why mom got so mad and decided to send me here to live with "Dad". If that's what you want to call him. More like asshole.

As I walk into the suburban home I immediately hear Anne and Allen talking in the kitchen. I try to slip past them to get up the stairs, but I failed.

"ZAYN!" Anne squeals much too cheerily.

I groaned and turned on my heel. She ran up and hugged me really tight.

"It's so nice to have you come live here! I've heard so much about you." She continues.

"I'm so glad Patricia sent you to stay here son. I've missed this." Allen said as he patted me on the back.

I swear if he touches me again it will be the last time he does.

"Really Allen?? You didn't feel that way when you walked out on me and mom. So do you really know what you missed?" And with that I brushed past them and strode upstairs.

"First door on the right honey...make yourself at home...." Anne half stutter /shouts up the stairs.

I shake my head in disbelief. She really has to be this unnervingly nice. Jesus.

I slowly open the bedroom door and see a messy haired boy looking out the window. As the door creaks, his head suddenly turns my way. This must be "Harry". Oh Joy, he looks like fun. A white sweater, black skinnies and some ugly ass brown boots. 

"Henry is it?" I smirked at him. 

A look of anger and confusion flashes over his face. It must have pissed him off. This is a good start.

"My name is Harry get it right, or get out." He retorts.

I give him an icy stare and my laughter cannot contain itself. WOW this kid is a loser.

"You really think you scare me? You dick, you have no idea who I am then." I snarled.

I walk over the the empty bed, I figure is mine and start unpacking. I really can't believe I had to leave Brooklyn for this shit. I mean really? How am I gonna deal with California let alone this idiot I have to share a room with?

(A/N: if this gets 5 votes & 5 comments, or more! This story will update & continue ASAP. Love you!! -- Gabby Lynn xx)

COMMENT AND VOTE DARLINGS!! xxx