Chapter 2: If You Can't Hang

Zayn POV:

"Met a girl at seventeen

Thought she meant the world to me,

So I gave her everything,

She turned out to be a cheat

Said she'd been thinking for a long time....."

Sleeping With Sirens was what awakened me this morning. I rub my eyes and lean up on my elbows. And to my surprise the music is blasting from Harry's stereo. I see Harry, in his boxers, clumsily head banging and belting it out into a hairbrush. I laughed to myself in disbelief that HE likes that kind of music. Harry instantly turns his head to see me laughing.

"Do you find something amusing?" Harry asks, snapping his head in my direction. He quickly pulls on a pair of faded blue skinnies.

"Honestly, yeah," I grin. I get out of bed and head to closet to find some clothes. Luckily, today is my first day of school in this hell hole of a place. Atleast I'm a senior this year. Well barely.

"And what the hell would that be?" Harry asks wallking over to me. I turn around and face him after retrieving my holey black skinny jeans and my lucky white V neck T-Shirt.

"Well I just didn't think someone like YOU would enjoy that type of music." I confess. I find my way past him to find my boots.

Harry stands there with a bewildered stare. 

"What do you mean someone like ME, exactly? Do you mean someone who doesn't think they're a 'badass' like you think you are?" Harry taunts. He turns around and grabs a blue flannel off his dresser and pulls it on.

"Well if you think I'm such a badass, then I guess I'm doing good then aren't I?" I laugh again. I finally find my boots and start putting on my pants.

" The only thing you're good at is being is an annoying prick" Harry spits. And with that he strides past and storms out the bedroom door.

I can't help but laugh again. Jesus this kid is moody motherfucker. But atleast I can get ready now.

(A/N: Lyrics from, "If You Can't Hang" by Sleeping with Sirens. Please vote & comment!! We love feed back and will respond to your questions/comments. Sorry if it is starting off slow! We promise it gets better! Feel free to message us! Love! xxx - Gabby Lynn )