Ch.1: Turn-Human-Inator

"Ah! Perry the Platypus! You're just in time to see my new inator!" Dr. Doofenshmirtz exclaimed as he trapped the platypus for who-knows-how-many-times-its-been.

Agent P rolled his eyes as Dr. D droned on about his new machine and whatever boring backstory he had from Gimmelshtump.

Today, Dr. D had trapped him in a teenage-sized stuffed suit. Agent P felt a bit bad. If he didn't need to escape, he wouldn't want to rip the suit.

It was a nice chocolate brown color with thin black stripes. It suited his fedora quite nicely. Too bad Perry wasn't human.

"It's time, Perry the Platypus! I will defeat you, once and for all!" Dr. D's scratchy voice shouted and pulled Perry from his thoughts.

He started to panic as the evil scientist pointed the large inator at him. He was still stuck in the suit with only his head peeking out. Without his hands or tail to be able to get to his tools, he was defenseless.

"Krrrr" He growled, worriedly as a green ray shot out and hit up.

Agent P felt his body growing. His feathers(fur) and tail were retracting into his body. His bill grew smaller and his skin got lighter.

When he opened his eyes, he looked around to find he was about the same height as Doofensmirtz.

"Doofensmirtz, what did you do to me?" He asked. His new hands flew to his throat as he spoke. His new voice sounded Australian even though Perry had lived all his life in Danville.

"Um, who are you? And where's Perry the platypus?" Heinz said as he looked around for the little turquoise agent.

Perry slapped his head.

"Heinz, it's me. I'm Perry the platypus. You turned me human!" Perry tried not to scream. He had to return to his owners soon or they would cause a riot like last time.

"You're Perry the Platypus?!" Doof exclaimed and circled Perry, looking him all around. "Hmm...I'm good. Hey! You're wearing my suit!"

Perry looked down to see he was indeed wearing the suit he'd been trapped in, only a few seconds earlier.

"I need to report Monobrow."Perry said and tried to pull out his jet pack which was now too small for him.

"Oh, you call him that too?" Doof asked, delighted.

"Learned from the best." Perry smiled.

"Dad! Can I borrow your car? Perry's gone rig-" Vanessa walked in with Monty and spotted Perry. "And now you have a guy my age in your living room?! Dad!"

"Vanessa, sweetie! I believe you've met! Perry the Plat...Human, my daughter Vanessa!" Doof introduced.

"Perry?!" Vanessa exclaimed.
"Agent P?!" Monty asked.

"Krrr um I mean hi." Perry said, tipping his hat.

"I'll report this to my dad." Monty said and jumped off the building with his jet pack.

"Say, didn't I banish him?" Doof asked.
"Dad!"
"Ok, ok. Just asking. Are you...are you dating?"
"We're just friends now..."

"Excuse me but do you have any way to reverse this?" Perry asked.

"Nope. That was all I had planned. I was thinking I'd already be thwarted by then but it actually worked!" Doof cackled but stopped when Perry and Vanessa glared at him.

"What did you even need a Turn-Human-Inator? Uncle Roger is already human!" Vanessa said.
"Does no one listen to my back stories?!" He asked.
"Perry?" Vanessa asked. The secret agent shrugged and she smiled.
"Me neither." She said and Doof groaned.

"I'm going home. Phineas and Ferb will know what to do." Perry said and grabbed a jet pack that Doof just happened to have.

"Hey! That's mine!" Doof said.
"Tell Ferb I said hi!" Vanessa said.

Perry jumped off the building and tipped his hat.

"Curse you, Perry the Platypus!" Doof screamed.

Just so people know, Phineas and Ferb and gang are 14 while teens are 17. Perry was gonna be 20 but teenagers are *nice*.
~Candytuft