Easy As Pie

I rushed into my backyard and Phineas and his gang turned and looked me.

"Hello, sir! Want to play with our machine?" Phineas said in his optimistic voice. He was confused but he was always polite.

"Phineas, it's me, Perry." I said. I was still getting used to this Australian accent but I'll admit, it was sorta cool being taller than Phineas.

"Perry?! But how?" Phineas asked, his interest intrigued.
"I uh was taking a walk and then a green light hit me. Now I'm human which I guess is cool." I said

I was cringing. I hated lying to Phineas and Ferb everyday but this was bad enough. 'This is for their own good' I told myself.

"Wow! Well, Ferb and I can help you! Come on, Perry!" He tried to pull me but I forgot that I was stronger and could not be picked up.
"Um whoops." I muttered and followed him.

The gang crowded around me with interest except Baljeet who was crying in agony how it didn't make sense. I wanted to laugh.

He hung out with Danville's most youngest and creative inventors who made the impossible possible on a daily basis and this was what he couldn't figure out?

"Mom! Look, look, look!" Candace shrieked and pulled out Linda.
"Boys?" Linda asked and crossed over to me.
"Aha! I knew it! You're busted!" Candace yelled. She opened her eyes and saw me. "Mom! Phineas and Ferb brought a strange old guy into our backyard!"
"I'm the same age as you, Candace." I sighed.
She gasped and took a closer look at me."How do you know my name?"

"Mom, meet Perry!" Phineas exclaimed.
"Hello, Perry. Funny, our platypus is named Perry." She said and I shook her hand.
"Because it is Perry!" He said.
"Oh you boys and your imaginations." She scoffed.
"It's true, Linda. I'm Perry." I tugged my collar loose and showed them the pendant with Phineas, Ferb, and I.
"Mom, that's Perry's!" Phineas said, excitedly.

Linda gasped but smiled.

"Well I'm not gonna ask any questions except who wants pie?" She asked.
"Ooh me!" The kids said and followed her inside.

I stared as I followed them. To this day, it still amazes me how oblivious she and Phineas were.

As usual, Linda's pies were delicious.

"So you guys can turn me back?" I asked as I chowed-er I mean, ate, Linda's pie. I like to think of myself as a platypus with grace but human food is so tasty.

"Sure, Perry! What wouldn't we do for our pet?" He asked. He tried to ruffle my hair but he had to stand on his chair for that and I still had to lean down a bit.

It was sorta awkward but it felt nice and nostalgic.

"Perry?!" I turned around and saw Pinky, Isabella's pet who was also a secret agent.

"Pinky? I can understand you?" I asked.

"Oh there you are, Pinky!" Isabella said and picked up the small chihuahua.

"Hmm...Isabella, would it be ok if we turned Pinky human?" Phineas asked.

"Will it hurt her?" Isabella asked.

"What? No! Never! I just want to see how Perry got turned. It's easier if we go backwards from that." Phineas explained.

"Oh, ok sure Phineas!" She smiled.

"Thanks, Isabella! You're the best!" He said and went back to his piece of pie. Isabella swooned but Phineas didn't notice. Ferb snapped his fingers a bunch of times before she leaned into her pie.

Hmm, as a platypus, even I could tell that the little mexican girl had a crush on Phineas. Maybe she just needed a little help from someone who was close to him...

"Thanks for the pie, Linda." I said and handed her my plate.
"I didn't realize platypuses were so polite. Were you sneaking off every day to accompany some polite elderly?" She asked.

Pinky burst out laughing and I growled at her. "Shut up..." I muttered.

"Ferb! I know what we're going to do tomorrow!" Phineas exclaimed and hopped off his seat.

Knowing Phineas, whatever he built would be amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short. High school is hard.