Disappeared

Phin came humming down the stairs for breakfast.

"You look good today, sweetie." Linda said, placing a bowl of cereal in front of him.
"Yea, Mom! Thanks!" Phineas smiled.

Candace, Ferb, and I exchange glances. Then we shrugged. He seemed fine so whatever.

"What happened yesterday?" Candace asked.
"We bumped into Isabella and Pinky yesterday. Maybe he was just deprived of not being around her?" I shrugged.
"Maybe..." Candace said.

"Ferb! I know what we're going to do today!" Phineas declared

We looked at him in shock. He hadn't said that in a week and now he says it after seeing Isabella?

"Well, uh, as long as it's bustable!" Candace said, trying to get back into her usual character.
"So what are you guys going to do?" I asked.
"I was think about something big! Something spectacular! Something...pink..." Phineas said, waving his hands around.
"Oh? So it's for Isabella?" Candace raised her eyebrow and continued to eat her cereal.

Ferb and I also turned back to our food. Should've known it's be for Isabella.

"N-No. I just want to change the color scheme for today..." Phineas blushed.
"So what is it?" Candace asked.
"An amusement park! All about Isabella! She'll love it!" He announced.
"I'm glad you're over your funk but an amusement park?" Candace asked.
"Why not?" Phineas shrugged.
"Ok, I'll help." I volunteered.
"Thanks, Perry! How about you, Candace? You in?" Phineas asked.
"Hmm...Mom! Phineas and Ferb are going to make an amusement park!" Candace shrieked.

"Good for them, honey!" Linda yelled from upstairs.

"Mmm...not satisfying enough. Ok, go ahead. Make your little park for Isabella. I'm heading over to Jeremy's but if there's anything more bustable, call me!" Candace demanded.
"Sure, sis!" Phineas said.

"Since Mom is as oblivious as Phineas, I don't have to worry about anything. Perry! You're in charge!" Candace said and ran out the door.

"Come on, guys! Let's start making that amusement park!" Phineas exclaimed and rushed outside.

Buford and Baljeet were already in the yard and with all of us working on this, we were able to make an amusement park for Isabella. I almost cringed when it was done. Someone needs to have a talk with Isabella about her taste. In her defense though, she is fourteen so I guess she still has to find herself or whatever psychological crap that humans are always spouting about.

"It's perfect! Now I just need to show Isabella! Um, anyone want to come with me?" Phineas asked.

Buford and Baljeet whistled as they walked away slowly. Feb blinked and then pulled out a tools manual. He sat down comfortably and looked like he wasn't moving anytime soon.

"I'll come, Phineas." I said.
"Thanks!" Phineas said.

We walked across the street and knocked on Isabella's door. Surprisingly, the door was already open and it swung open.

"Isabella?" Phineas called out.
"Pinky?" I asked

There was no answer and Phineas walked inside. We looked around and saw torn up pillows and broken glass.

"Isabella! Isabella, where are you!" Phineas yelled, more frantically.
"Pinky!" I shouted.

We stepped into the kitchen and saw there was a note on the floor.

We'll be home soon, Isa! Pinky, take care of her! There's some burritos in the fridge in case you get hungry ~Mami and Papi

"Isabella!" Phineas screamed and we scrambled up the stairs to Isabella and Pinky's room.

"Isabella! Are you here?!" Phineas flung open her door but they were no where in sight.
"I'll check the other rooms!" I said and he nodded.

We ran to the other rooms but we didn't see Pinky or Isabella.

"I'm really worried! Where could she be?" Phineas asked.

There was a knock on the door and Peter the Panda ran in.

"Huh? A panda?" Phineas asked, leaning down.
"Peter?" I asked.
"His name is Peter? Oh look! He has a little fedora that sorta looks like yours! That reminds me, what happened to it? I haven't seen you wear it anymore." Phineas picked up Peter and seemed to forget his worries, even for a moment.

Wait...if Peter was here, something is seriously wrong. Maybe, just maybe...

"Do you know where they are, Peter?" I asked.
"Wha? This panda knows where Isabella is?" Phineas exclaimed.

Peter the Panda nodded and motioned for us to follow him.

We ran outside and Carl's ice cream truck was there.

"Carl?" I asked.
"Oh, hello, Ag-...Perry! Good to see you again!" Carl waved.
"Perry? You know this guy?" Phineas asked.
"A uh...a friend of mine." I said.
"Get in. I know where your friend is." Carl pushed a button and the back of the truck opened.
"Cool!" Phineas said and got in with Peter.

I climbed into the front seat next to Carl and leaned over.

"What's really going on, Carl?" I asked.
"It's been three weeks since you haven't fought Doofenshmirtz, right?" Carl asked.
"Uh yea? Oh wait. It's Doofenshmirtz, isn't it?" I asked.
"He hasn't been evil in three weeks. I guess today was his last straw because he went full-on evil today. He's holding people as prisoners and is going to seriously hurt them if he isn't able to rule the Tri-State Area by sundown." Carl explained.
"Then give him the Tri-State Area!" I shouted.
"It's not that easy, Perry. Mayor Roger Doofenshmirtz is out of town for the week and the only one who can hand over the mayorship is the actual mayor! But he won't be back until next week!" Carl said.
"Why didn't you send any agents?!" I asked.
"Doofenshmirtz has been taking them as prisoners as well and said that he'd reveal who they actually were to their owners if they tried to rebel. He also confiscated their hats that had all their tools." Carl said.
"I always thought Doofenshmirtz was just a nice guy trying to be evil..." I muttered.
"Looks like he's cracked." Carl said.

"I don't know what you're whispering about, but I don't care if it's dangerous, as long as I can get Isabella back, I'll do anything!" Phineas said.
"You're a good kid." Carl complimented.
"...I'm getting Pinky back, too..." I whispered

Carl pulled out something from his pocket and I smiled in delight as he handed me my hat.

"Doofenshmirtz, watch out. I'm back."