Pinky The Human

Before I start off, I'd like to dedicate this to @bonnie-is-awesome , @joymatthews21 , and @imagine_write_dream for supporting me because I was thinking people didn't like my stories and was about to quit but I'm not because now I know that at least a few people appreciate me so thank you. XD ~Candytuft

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pinky! Stop squirming!" Isabella told the shivering chihuahua.
"I dont want to be human!" Pinky wailed.

I laughed because Isabella had no idea what she was saying.

"Perry, help me!" She demanded.
"Sorry, you're on your own, chihuahua." I said.

"Ok, Phineas! She's ready!" Isabella said and ran over to him.
"Ok!" Phineas started up the machine and a pink light flew out, hitting Pinky.

Pinky yelped in surprise but didn't move. Instead, we all watched in amazement as her fur retreated into her body and her tail and ears disappeared. She grew long blond hair that could've rivaled Isabella's and she grew taller.

When the light retreated, Pinky was now a seventeen year old teenage girl.

"Pinky?" I said and walked over to her.
"S-Someone give me a mirror." She demanded.

Isabella whipped out a pocket mirror and Pinky took it. She stared at her reflection for a while and then let out a shrill shriek.

"I'm human!" She screeched.
"Pinky! Calm down!" I said and held her flailing arms together before she could karate chop me and reveal her agent training.

Baljeet was also screaming but only Buford was paying attention to him.

"I'm...human...human...me..." Pinky kept mumbling over and over.
"Oh, Pinky! I'm sorry!" Isabella said and hugged her.

Pinky looked at her now shorter owner and calmed down.

"I'm ok now, Isa." She said and Isabella smiled.
"So...now we're both human..." I said.
"Don't get any ideas, platypus. I'm definitely changing back. You can stay human if you want." She said.
"I didn't say anything." I said.
"You were going to."

Isabella giggled and we stopped to look at her.

"You guys are cute. If you weren't our pets, I would've thought you were two regular teenagers who were dating." She said.

When she mentioned dating, she subtly glanced at Phineas but of course he didn't notice.

"Me?! Date this water mammal? As if!" Pinky scoffed.
"Like dating a freezing dog is any better." I retorted.

She could really push my buttons.

"Perryyyy!" Dr. D crashed through the fence and tumbled into our backyard.
"Dr. D?" I asked when he landed at my feet.
"What are you doing here, Heinz?" Pinky asked.
"Who're you? I'm here for Perry the Platypus. Where is he anyways?" Heinz stood up and looked around.
"Heinz...you turned me human, remember?" I sighed.
"What? No I didn't. You're just some teenager."

I sighed and pulled out my fedora. I placed it on my head and he gasped.

"Perry the Human?!" He exclaimed.
"Oh my god, do you have to deal with this everyday?" Pinky asked. She patted me, understandingly, when I nodded.

"Excuse me, but did you say he turned you human?" Phineas asked, Isabella trailing behind him.

Pinky and I froze. We sorta forgot they were there. Ferb, Baljeet, and Buford were staring at us with curiousity but Ferb soon pulled them out of the yard. He probably counted on Phineas to tell him everything since Phineas was the talker of the two.

"Oh yea! See, your little pet is my nemesis and he's an a-"

Pinky slapped her hand over his mouth and we smiled at them, nervously.

"He's a what?" Phineas asked.
"Pinky, Perry, do you fight this guy?" Isabella asked.

We bit our lips while Heinz was struggling under Pinky's strength to get away.

Luckily, Vanessa walked in. For some reason, Ferb was trailing after her and just stared at her.

"Sorry. My dad likes to make crazy stories. Actually, your pets are regular visitors at our nursing home and they help calm the residents down. They're quite a help in keeping *ahem* evil away." She explained.

We looked at her, gratefully, and she shrugged.

"Nursing home?! Sweetheart, how old do you think I am?!" Heinz's muffled voice asked.
"Fifty. Go home, dad." She said and pushed a self-destruct button that was on his back.

We watched as he flew into the sky and towards the direction of his weird looking building that sorta looked like Ferb's head, now that I think about it. He could seriously survive anything so this was nothing.

"Curse you, Perry the Human and your little friend toooooo!" He yelled as he disappeared from sight.

"Thanks, Vanessa." I whispered.
"No problem. My dad couldn't live without you or O.W.C.A." She whispered back.

"Now that I think about it, why was I helping you? You could've been relocated which is great for me." Pinky said.
"They would've found out about you too." I told her and she sighed.
"Oh yea."

I noticed Ferb was still staring at Vanessa in awe and I leaned over to Pinky.

"You think he likes her?" I asked.
"Who?"
"Ferb. You think he likes Vanessa?"
"Oh definitely. The way he's looking at her is so cute. By the way, if you're O.W.C.A's top agent, why're you so intent on learning about your owners' love lives? Shouldn't you be more worried on how to turn back?" She asked and I blushed.
"I-I just want to make sure they're happy before I turn back." I stuttered and she smirked.
"Whatever, Flynn-Fletcher. Look, we can help Isabella and Ferb if you want. We got time to kill." She pointed at Isabella who was talking to Phineas. He seemed a bit distracted as he tried to make the blueprints.
"How can Phin not notice she likes him?" I asked.
"I don't know, he's your owner. Besides, we better move quick. Isa's been telling me that she's probably going to give up on him soon. I don't blame her. The poor girl spent so many summers hoping something would begin but it never did." She sighed and I stared at her.

Who knew my martial arts partner was such a romantic.

"Well Lady Romance, you think of something. I couldn't care less about romance if it wasn't for my boys." I said.
"Your not going to help me?" She huffed.
"Nope. You got this, right?" I said.
"Fine! Do this by yourself! I don't care!" She turned away from me and I laughed.
"I'm kidding, Garcio-Shapiro."
"You better be just kidding or I'll throttle your tiny neck!" She said.

God, she really pushes my buttons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped people noticed but I put an "Act Your Age" reference in there lol XD
Also I realize that Pinky is a guy(?) in the show but for her, pinky is a girl.