Plan A

It was another stiff sleep last night. My back and neck was hurting like crazy and it hurt even more when I tried to straighten out.

"Open the door, Flynn-Fletcher!" Pinky pounded on the door.
"Pinky! Stop that!" Isabella scolded her.

I opened the door and smiled.

"Good morning, Isabella." I nodded to her.
"Good morning, Perry! Is Phineas up?" Isabella asked.

"Is that Isabella?" Phineas called from upstairs.
"Yea." I called back.

I heard his footsteps scurry down the steps. I could still hear pretty well so I could hear him slick his hair back.

"Hey, Isabella!" He said.
"Watcha doing?" She asked.
"I was just going to try and figure out how to turn Perry back. Oh and Pinky, too!" He said.
"Cool! Can I come in?" She asked.
"O-Oh yea! C-come on in!" He said and led her inside.

Pinky and I watched them go upstairs and then Pinky looked at me.

"So? Got a plan to get those two together?" She asked.
"I thought you were thinking of something, love expert." I said.
"If you think I'm doing all the work, you're sadly mistaken." She scoffed.
"Ok how about we lock them in the panic room until they confess?" I suggested.
"Have you met Phineas? The boy'll just find a way to get out. He always does." She said, sarcastically.
"But there's nothing he can work with in the panic room!" I protested.
"He got off a deserted island with a map, a rubber band, an ox, and two palm trees!" She exclaimed.
"Got any better idea?" I asked.

She sighed and looked around.

"Ok fine. I don't. We'll do your idea." She said.
"Good. Now, would you like to come in?" I asked, bowing like the gentle platy-er gentleman that I was.
"Thanks." She mumbled and walked inside.

I closed the door behind her and then I followed her to the living room where she'd taken the liberty to sit down.

"You're sleeping down here?" She asked, pointing to my couch/bed.
"Yes." I muttered.
"Ok. So when are we breaking this baby?" She asked.
"Breaking this...baby?" I questioned.
She sighed. " Come on, Perry. We're agents. Don't tell me you've never spoken like that?" She said.
"No...? And what does being an agent have to do with how I speak?" I asked.
"You're the best agent O.W.C.A has and you don't ever feel like breaking the rules once in a while?" She asked.
"I'm an agent, not a teenage rebel. Besides, weren't we going to help Phineas and Isabella?" I said.
"Yea, yea. We're getting there. So when do we trap them?"
"How about we trick them into going down there by hiding their tools down there? Ferb knows Isabella likes Phineas so I'm sure he'll leave them alone."
"Of course he knows. Literally the only one that doesn't know is Phineas!" She exclaimed.

"What don't I know?" Phineas asked as he, Isabella, and Ferb came down the stairs.

Isabella's eyes lit up with fear and panic but we just winked at her.

"Oh don't worry." Pinky said, waving her hand.
"Ok well we're just going out to the backyard to think of what to do today. Hey, where's Candace?" Phineas said.

"I'm here, dweebs. You better not do anything today or I'm telling mom! Just so you know, mom put me in charge." Candace said smugly coming downstairs.
"What about Perry?" Phineas asked and I glanced at him.
"What about your disgusting pet?" Candace asked.

I didn't appreciate that comment and I scoffed while Pinky smirked..

"Oh sorry, Perry. I forgot..." Candace said. She didn't look like she really forgot but I just smiled anyways.
"It's fine, Candace." I said.

"Well, whatever. Just don't do anything! Jeremy's coming over and I don't you dorks to ruin it!" She warned them and stomped upstairs.

"Don't do anything?" Phineas said.
"If we don't invent anything, I was going to scream." Ferb said, completing his one liner of the day.
"Don't do anything...that's it! Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!" Phineas said and ran outside.

"Wait up, Phineas!" Isabella said and ran after him.

"Hey Ferb. Do us a favor. Keep those two distracted. We got a plan to get them together." Pinky winked.

Ferb blinked. He shot us a thumbs up and went outside.

"Phase one, complete! Come on! We gotta get those tools!" Pinky said, grabbing my now masculine hands and rushed to the garage.

I flipped the light switch on and the dim light filled the garage.

"Ferb, why can't we go in? I need to get my tools!" We heard Phineas' muffled voice and Pink ran around.

"Ok, where do they keep their tools?! You guys have a lot of tools right? Where are they?!" She exclaimed.
"Pinky, calm down." I reached up a tall shelf and grabbed a small, bright red tool box.
"Wait...is-is that it?! That's their toolbox?!" She asked.
"Yea, what else?" I shrugged.
"W-Well, don't they have more?" She asked.
"Ferb fixed it so that this toolbox would have enough room on the inside to fit all their tools and not get their mom mad." I explained.
"Oh, like that space pad station from that one summer?" She said.
"Yea." I nodded.
"Great." She said.

She took the box from me and ran out.

"Which way's your panic room?" She shouted.
"On your right!" I yelled.
"Ok thanks! I'll be quick!"

"Perry? Is that you? Would you mid opening the garage door? Ferb won't let us in." Phineas asked from the other side of the outside garage door.
"Oh uh sure, Phineas. I-In a sec." I peeked out the door and saw Pinky running back.
"O-Open the door. Quick!" She panted when she reached the garage.

I walked to the other side of the garage and pulled the garage car door open.

"Thanks, Perry!" Phineas said and walked in.
"Hey, Phineas? Your tools aren't in their place." Isabella noticed.
"Oh? Where'd they go?" Phineas asked.
"Maybe they're around the garage?" Isabella said.
"Hmm...Ferb! I know what else we're goi-"
"They're in the panic room." Pink interrupted.
"Oh, why are they there? Ferb, wanna come?" Phineas asked.
Ferb shook his head and pointed at Isabella.
"Ok then! Isabella, you wanna come?" He asked.
"YES! I-I mean, sure. Whatever bro. It's cool." Isabella said, trying to regain her cool.
"Ok? Let's go!" He said and took her hand.

We watched them leave and I turned to Ferb.

"Ferb, there are cameras in the panic room right?" I asked.

He nodded. He pushed a button on the wall and a computer screen appeared.

"Do these fancy little buttons lock the panic room, too?" Pinky asked. He nodded.

"Perry?" She looked at me.
"Pinky?" I said looking back at her.
"It's go time." She smirked and set herself in front of the screen.

Soon, we saw Phineas and Isabella enter the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if update might not be till Friday because I have midterms this week😒