Prologue

//Note: The whole story will be in another Person's point of view. Their name will be specified and details will be inputed as well.

I was looking through a website about some new homes I could purchase to live in, and there was one in particular that I liked that was only half the price of other homes with more space and land to roam around in. It was a nice looking house from the pictures I was given, and because of the great deal on the amount of space in contrast to the money I was to be spending, I settled my mind on that particular place and entered the days I would like to move in.

I didn't feel like I needed any other info about the place itself, so I closed my laptop and got up from my desk and proceeded to my sofa in the living room to watch the news or catch up on some shows that I have yet to finish. Picking up the remote, I typed in the four digit number to the news, but as I laid back and started to relax, the news reporter was talking about a home that has believed to be haunted. This caught my attention, causing me to sit up and rest my elbows on my thighs, ears open for what was next to come.

She started talking about what had happened, and apparently the house was occupied by a young teen-age girl and her mother. They were the only two to have been recorded to have lived there. She said that there was a tragic accident that resulted in the assassination of the mother, but the girl was thought to be missing. Ever since the disappearance of the young teenager, there have been accurences of multiple murders and killings near that town. However, the female was also thought to have died with the mother, or at some later time after the event and has also resulted in more deaths in the neighborhood.

The house was believed to be haunted by either the mother, the child, or even both, but no one has dared go near it. At this point I rolled my eyes and changed the channel just so I wouldn't have to deal with any of these other stupid stories about haunted houses or paranormal activity. I don't believe in that crap, and neither do I plan to ever think it to be true.

I rested my arms behind my head, feet propped up in the other armrest and I closed my eyes, waiting for the stupidity to end....