After a week

Suga's POV

It's been a week, wow... Time flies so fast.

I thought to myself while _____ and Minji sat together on the sofa, laughing away as they watched some funny Kpop vines.
My bestie was really happy when Minji called her Unnie. Even happier when we suggested that we might even pay for her flight tickets here when Minji gives birth, "We want our kids to love their dad's best friend." Minji said.
______ was really happy to hear that. Again, happy and alright with everything. Typical her.

Because of her, our wedding would be really big. The whole school is coming to our wedding to see me. Though, mainly to see _____ because on the invitation card it said quite clearly,

Min Yoongi & Jeon Minji's Wedding
(Date of wedding)
At 4:30pm-8pm.
(Place of the wedding)
We hope that you'll be able to make it to our wedding! Dinner will be provided and there will be karaoke for everyone to enjoy!
Plus: ______ is coming to perform for us!

Ever since they read, "______" they've been spamming my inbox with the same questions

"_____ is coming?!"
"What is she performing?!"
"YEAY!!! ______!!! I can't wait to see her again!"
"OMG! I need to bring my kids to meet her!"
"I can't believe you two are still best friends! This is amazing! I'll get to meet her again!"
"I lost contact with her ever since she migrated to (country)!!!"

Yeah, couldn't use any of my devices for a day. Just kept on receiving emails and texts from the whole school and teachers. Literally, the whole school from every class, every year, even the janitor and those who work in school are coming over. If I'm not mistaken, Jimin is coming in two days time to support _____. Wow... Three days and Minji and I will be married. TvT I'm so happy.

"Soooo! What song are you going to perform for us~?" Minji asked ____ with a cuddle.
_____ looked blank for a moment before realizing, "I HAD TO PERFORM!!! Right! It's a duet with Jimin if you don't mind right?"
We shook our heads, "Nope!"
She looked relieved before showing Minji another funny video.

"Say, ______," I said to her.
She hummed while looking at the video with Minji, I continued, "what are you performing?"
______ smiled, "I'll be rapping."
Minji gasped, "Not telling~!!! Though, for the performance, could I change into something less formal?"
We nodded, "Sure."

She smiled, "I'll change back to formal wear after the performance. So... Where do both of you plan to spend your honeymoon at?"
"Jeju island." We chorused and she clapped her hands, being her energetic self, "That's a beautiful place! Make sure you two have lots of pictures there! Suga loves taking pictures! Omg! I'm just so excited for both of you!!!" She squealed.

"What other language could you speak?" Minji asked her.
"Hm, Chinese, Japanese! Learning English currently." She said and we 'woah'ed.
I never knew she changed this much, much less... Improve this much. The last time she tried to speak another language was horrendous!

Maybe I just didn't know my best friend well enough.

"Unnie~! How did you meet Jimin?" Minji asked.
______ smiled widely, "I was jogging around the neighborhood and he bumped into me with his phone..."

"M-Mianhae!" He spoke in Korean which surprised me.
The man looked at me puzzled, "Aren't you a Korean?"
I nodded and bowed more than 90° degrees, "Hi! I'm _______!"
He seemed shocked with my energy and smiled widely, "Im Park Jimin. Say... I feel bad for breaking your phone."
I looked down and saw my phone with a huge crack, impossible for me to read anything on it. Feeling sad since I worked hard for that phone; though I wasn't really happy with a phone like that; I assured him that it was alright.

"I'll buy you a new phone! What phone do you want?" He asked while we headed to my house which I was clearly careful since he was a random stranger but surprised because, how did he know where I live?
"Are you alright? You seemed surprised." He waved his hand in front of my face and I snapped out of thoughts.
"O-Oh.. Sorry, it just that. How do you know where I live?" I frowned, pointing to my house.
His eyes widened in surprise and happiness, smiled widely, "That means I live beside you!"

He pointed to the house on the left of mine, "That's where I live. So we're neighbors huh?"
I nodded, "Yeah. We are neighbors."
"You haven't answered my question yet. What phone do you want?"
I shook my head, "It's really alright! You don't have to get me a new phone!"
Jimin didn't want to give up, "Okay, fine. Then what's your dream phone?"
"An iPhone." I sighed, looking down at my ugly cheap phone.

He suddenly dashed into his house, "Stay there!" My neighbor screamed.
Stunned, I obeyed and stayed. Less than a minute or two, he came down with the newest iPhone model, "Here! My friend gave me that for my birthday but I didn't tell him that I already had one. Keep it! This will be my very first gift to you." He eye smiled.
I gasped, it's been so long since anyone has gotten me anything. Even for my birthdays no one got me anything since they never knew my birthday. All I received were birthday wishes from family members or really close friends. I thought that I didn't need gifts anymore. Perhaps I was wrong, I felt happy receiving a gift.
Plus, it's the biggest memory space!

"Thank you! How can I repay you? I mean, you're so nice!"
He smiled, "Nothing, so... Can we be friends?"
I nodded, "Yeah! If you need anything, you can knock on my door."
Jimin nodded, "Same goes for your if you need anything, don't hesitate to knock on my door."

"That's so sweet!" Minji commented ______'s story.
"Then how did you two get together? How did he confess?" I asked her.

It has been a year since we met. Meeting everyday, even our workplaces were near each other. I worked as a cashier in a stationary shop and on alternative days as a baby sitter for some people since they, people, were related to my classmates/friends and yeah. It's a small world. Let's just skip the details or you might get confused.

As for Jimin, he worked as a vocal teacher and taught dancing once a week. So our most to actual free days were Thursday, Friday Night, Saturday's.
"_____ ah, can you drop by at my dance work place when you're free I wanna show you something." He said.

I can't wait! It must be a new dance they just learnt!

"Okay!"

Later on that night, his students did a dance and at the end, he sang in a really high key with my favorite love song, "I love you _____, will you be mine?" He said at the last part.
I gave him a tight hug, "Yes!"

"That's so sweet!" Minji squealed at the story.
I had to admit it, I felt happy for _____ to find someone she loved. I'm glad she moved on from me.

Ta - da~~~~~~~~ I'm just going to finish this short fanfic quick hehe >.<