Secret Chapter...

Yoongi's POV

"Oppa." Minji said, holding my hand as I drove back to our home from our friend's birthday lunch party.
The sky was dimly lit as the dark grey clouds covered the blue world above us, signaling to everyone that there was a big storm coming up.
Strong winds abused the trees' strengths. Birds no longer hovered above the trees, neither did any signs of families outside of their homes were strolling along the park, or walking peacefully along the neighboring houses.

It's been a month since our wedding day, everything has been going rather smoothly for the two of us. Very smoothly, if I may correct myself.
"Ne Jagiya?" I answered her as I focused on the road, staying calm as we were half way there to our home. Our warm cozy home where in three years time, Minji and I plan to have two children.

She sighed, "Are you sure that I was your first love?"
Clicking my tongue, I smiled, and I lied, "Yes, you are my first love and will always be."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Before I started dating Minji...

"______, is it true that you have a crush on me?" I said while we walked out of school.
She looked down, red face and tried to run the other direction. But I pinned her to the wall, my eyes looking into her's. Her heart beating so fast, she didn't breathe. I could see blood rushing up to her face.
She looked down, trying to push me away but I came closer, "I'm sorry... But I can't say that I feel the same way."

I said.

I remembered that she soon had to meet up with Jungkook, that kid was just a month older than _____, but I'm still older.

At that time, I never had feelings for my best friend. I never thought I would, until I was too late. Really, really too late...

And it's all my fault.

I remembered as I grew up, I started paying more attention towards _____ than I normally would. I'd start noticing her small, almost unnoticeable habits which would cause me to smile. I'd notice how much of a difference at how she'd laugh with other guys and me. How she would be really stiff as she laughed with them while as she laughed with me, she was so free. So comfortable, as if nobody else could've make her feel comfortable when laughing or when making a fool out of herself.
I remembered all the times we spent together as best friends. How she would try to persuade me into doing fun things instead of forcing me. Until now I'm actually not sure how she managed to persuade me. Even Minji can't persuade me like how ______ did.

It's strange how over the years as we were together as best friends, I've never realized my feeling towards her was changing.

My heart would beat really fast, but I thought that I was just excited.

I'd smile like an idiot, I thought that I was just plain happy to see her.

But never before, as each time she smiled so widely, I never knew that I kept falling harder and harder for her.
So hard, till now... I've shattered so hard... Too hard I suppose.

I remember that day, that moment, that time in life... Never so clearly before like my other memories that would just flash before my eyes.
This memory, would haunt me forever.

...

3 years ago, when I first met Minji and realized that she loved me,

______ had already left to (country) for quite sometime now. My feelings for her has never been shaken or even been re-thought. I just didn't realize that... How badly I'd be affected by these feelings... Feelings of affection towards her.