Jimin and the wedding

Suga's POV

_______ and I drove to the airport to pick up her boyfriend, Jimin.
"______!" We heard his voice the minute we stepped into the airport.
She saw him and they hugged each other tightly.

Why didn't she hug me as well? .__.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin." He bowed 90° degrees which I returned, "I'm Min Yoongi."
We didn't talk much in the car since he looked really tired and _____ just sipped on her drink.
Arriving home, he introduced himself to Minji and we brought him to his room which is just beside ______'s.
"Thank you for having me over." He bowed again.
"No problem, and don't hurt her." I whispered the last part.

He smiled and nodded, "I wouldn't."

The next two days, they were mainly practicing in their rooms for the performance. One English song which Minji and I had no idea what they were saying but I trust _____ and I bet it's good. Too bad, the only friend of mine who knows English is Namjoon. None of my family members or Minji's know English. Just a hand full of friends.

Then it came... Finally... Our wedding...

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Everywhere was crowded, I saw everyone from school came in formal wear, Minji's family and friends too. Jimin and _____ at the sides of the entrance greeting everyone.
Jimin was in a suit which fitted his body well, _____ wore a decent dress. Long till her ankle, sleeves which reached her wrists, covered until a few inches below her neck.

Not surprising, Jimin may have told her to wear something like this.

Then she came down the aisle in that wedding dress... It was simply stunning, I couldn't stop smiling as she came nearer. ______ was smiling like a idiot along with Jimin at the sides of the aisle.
We exchanged our vows and kissed.

After we took pictures of family, friends, which took us like... Hm... Maybe three hours since there were so many people. We had to prolong the dinner to 10pm, at least the management didn't mind.
"I'm so happy for the both of you! Omg! Congrats!" She, ______, squealed while our classmates looked in our direction, smiling at how our friendship turned out to be after so many years.
"Thank you Unnie! Invite us for Jimin and your wedding!" Minji lopped her arms around mine.

______ just smiled before heading off to change because it was going to be dinner time and the performance. I can't wait to see my best friend rap, I hope she can :P I've never seen her rap or perform.

"Now everyone! Please! May I have your attention!" Namjoon said after a few moments of sitting down.
"As you know on your invitation cards, we know that our special friend, _____, is going to perform something for us!"
Just then, Jungkook suddenly came on stage dancing to Something by Girls Day. Bringing laughter to everyone, "Yes! They are going to dedicate this performance to everyone and to her best friend Min Yoongi! Everyone, please welcome," Jungkook and Namjoon looked at each other before chorusing, "______ and Park Jimin!"

"I didn't know Jungkook was actually joining Namjoon as the emcee." Minji giggled.
"Me neither. I guess it was supposed to be a surprise." I said, intertwining our fingers together.
_____ came up on stage looking swaeg, dark blue skinny jeans, a white and black checkered shirt tied around her waist, a slightly baggy gray singlet, a silver like necklace and a snap back which printed, 'one of a kind'.
Jimin, he wore a knee length pants, a black hoodie sweater tied around his waist, a black baggy singlet and a gold chain necklace topping it up with a black snap back.

"I'm _____!" She bowed and everyone screamed, well, only those who know her. Minji's and my family and other friends outside school were surprised by the excitement.
"Is she a celebrity?" My friend texted me.
"No, just that the whole school came to see her perform." I texted back and he gave me a shocked face.
"I'm Park Jimin~ her boyfriend." He bowed and everyone started screaming as well.