Chapter 4

FINALLY! So, this chapter is all thanks to KatrinaStormfield! She sent me a short little chapter that I can build off of. I edited a bit of it, adding some sentences and combining others. So in other words, I don't have writers block anymore! Well sorta. READ ON!

Keefe just nodded. He was staring out of the glass pyramid's windows. Sophie followed his gaze and screamed at what she saw. A wall of growing everblaze towered over the edge of the school. Biana-seeing the gigantic fire as well, stumbled backwards and the other prodigies began to hurry to the leapmaster and to outside. The rampage in the school caused Sophie to trip and fall-right into Keefe's outstretched arms. He held her close to her and hear heart went into hummingbird mode from being so close to the boy she loved.  

"Foster, I...Look, it's my fault this happened. I have to stop this." He said, leaning in closer and kissing her. She sank into him, running her hands through his blonde hair.

"You're not going anywhere, Keefe! I just got you back!" Sophie said. Keefe shoved her ubti Fitz and ran off. Sophie could feel the tears roll down her cheeks, and Fitz squeezed her hand, Sophie took Dex's hand, and Dex took Biana's hand. The four friends-who had just watched the fifth of their group run off-stood there watching in horror as the flames wavered. Sohpie knew that her friends were crying as well without having to look at them. Even Dex was crying. Suddenly, Sophie gasped. A memory struck her. 

AND THAT'S @KatrinaStormfield's chapter! 

I will continued this soon-probably on Monday, and IF i get my homework done before noon I'll work on it on Sunday after 6 PM, because I have robotics from noon to 6PM. Hectic season for me. Water polo and robotics. And then right after the BUILD season ends for robotics I have swimmings but no waterpolo. I have competitions on March 24-26, April 7th to 9th, and IF we qualify for the championship, from April 27-30. No updates on Fridays-at robotics and school the whole day. Updates are iffy at most on weekdays.