Tagged

Okay, so I'm probably not going to continue this book. I've ran out of ideas. Even though SoKeefe is awesome. I got tagged by GiantBookFan so here it is.

1. If I was an animal what animal would I be?

I'd probably be a cheetah, or maybe an eagle. I like flying, but being a cheetah would be awesome.

2. If I had a choice would I go to school at Hogwarts or go to Foxfire?

Foxfire! There's so much you can do there and it just sounds awesome.

3. Would you go to the Elvin world or Narnia?

Elvin world.

4. Favorite tv show?

Don't really have one, I don't watch TV that often.

5. Favorite Color?

Purple or turquoise.

6. What type of clothes do you normally wear?

I live in California, so normally shorts and a t-shirt with tennis shoes.

7. Favorite Band?

5 Seconds of Summer

8. Favorite song?

Can't choose. I listen to lots of music.

9. Favorite celebrity?

Other than the members of 5SOS, maybe Ki Hong Lee. Or maybe Jennifer Lawrence. Or Dylan O'Brien. Or Woody Harrison. Or the Hemsworth brothers.

10. Favorite Comedian?

Don't know that many comedians, so I'm gonna pick one that was on AGT. So Drew Lynch.

11. Favorite author?

I read so many books by different authors I can't choose. Shannon Messenger, James Dashner, Mari Mancusi, Suzanne Collins. And more!! That's from the top of my head.

12. Favorite book?

Again, can't choose. The Young Elites, The Maze Runner Series, KOTLC, Divergent series, Hunger games series, Legend Series, Scorched Series, The Selection series, The Throne of Glass series. And definitely lots more.

13. Favorite fanfic?

I really like Afraid by sugarplumluke
It's a Calum Fanfic.

I think it's by her. I don't pay attentions to the authors most of the time. XD.

Now I tag Hurricane-Katrina KatrinaStormfield KaylaHemmo9 5sosheskindahotsauce and Nevrockstar

1. If you could be ANY character from any book who would it be?
2. Would you rather be stuck in The Maze from the Maze Runner or The Scorch?
3. Would you rather be Sophie or Keefe from KOTLC?
4. SoKeefe or SoFitz?
5. What would you do if you were the opposite gender for a day?
6. Favorite book?
7. If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be?
8. Would you rather be a firefighter or a police officer?
9.  What does your dream guy look like?
10. Celebrity crush?
11. Liam Hemsworth or Chris Hemsworth?
12. Gale or Peeta?
13. Trapped in the Maze from TMR or the Games in The Hunger Games?