Lost cat

Eren P.O.V :

As I walk out the shop, I waved goodbye to be Mikasa and Armin.

"By Eren are u sure you don't want to take any donuts home we have left overs." Mikasa said to me as I walk out.
"Yeah I'm sure you guys have it I'm not hungry well then bye see you tomorrow."

-time passes-

As I walk through the park I notice little drops of blood going to the woods. I follow the trail of blood as I walk inside the woods and see a cat. A black cat laying on a rock with on of its back legs bleeding. I ran to the it and crouched down and picked it up in my arms running out the woods.

"Don't worry little fella I'm going to help you hold on"

I run faster to a friends house and as I did I looked down at the cat. Then I noticed it looking slowly at me. Its grayish eyes shining, looking directly at me.

I get at there door and pounce on it, then Hangi comes and opens the door in a hurry seeing me carrying a cat with a bloody wounded leg.

"Hangi help me please I found this cat and its hurt" I said as I looked at her panicking.

"Come inside I'll help you just put the cat on top of the table softly as I get the things I need to help stop the bleeding."

(How do you think it's going please tell me in a comment I'm trying to improve on making better stories)