Feels good

third point of view:

Levi gets on top of Eren as he touches is crotch and strokes it softly,"Aha~ l-levi it..hurts help."
Eren blushes as he moans gripping ontoLevi's sweater close to his chest blushing brightly while Levi strokes it faster slightly blushing hearing the sweet moans escaping Eren's mouth.

"L-levi ahh~"

"Eren don't be scared I'm going to put it in so calm down okay and relax," Levi then lifts Eren's hip up then getting in between his legs while he pulls his pants down showing his erect crotch, "Eren just stay with me." He says right before he starts to enter him slowly trying not to hurt him much.

"Aaahhhh~" Eren moans loudly then arches his back trembling

"It's okay Eren I'm sor-" Levi grinds his teeth as he closes his eyes having a firm grip on Eren's hip and whispers to himself , "Damn your tight...feels great."

"Virgins are great... Your so tight Eren" Levi mumbles As he then starts to thrust inside him fast

"Aaahhhh~ L-Levi h-hold me please" Eren looks at him as he pants trembling staring at Levi with teary eyes. Levi couldn't refuses him and so he wraps his arms around Eren bringing him close thrusting inside as he licks his neck

"Aha~ levi." Eren slowly looks up as he is panting wrapping his arms around him and whispers his name in a moaning tone causing Levi to blush.

"Eren almost done all I need to do is make you cum so let me make u feel good," Levi then brings his tail in the middle of then as he wraps it around Eren's crotch and squeezes it softly rubbing it.

"Levi~ aahhh"

Levi then press the top of Eren's crotch with his tail , kissing Eren softly then kissing down to his neck biting it softly leaving his mark on him.

"L-Levi! AHHH," Eren whimpers arching his back, "c-cuming!~ nmm!~" squirting cum on his stomach, "ah~." He pants heavily laying back against the floor quivering, as Levi panted softly brushing sweat off his forehead, "Damn that was good."

Levi pulls out of him and lays besides Eren holding him into an embrace as he kisses his head as he watches Eren closes his eyes falling asleep, "Not the most comfortable spot but I'll let him rest for now."

Sorry it took long people don't be mad 😅but I did it hope your Liking it now I'm work my on the story still do no worries 👍🏼 oh and cheek out my other books : My Tutor(s)