EHHH! EARS!?

Third point of view:

As Levi stops at Eren's door he looks back at Eren still holding him on his shoulder, "Oi kid, open the door."

Eren then looks up at him then gets off his shoulder and stands by his door getting the keys out of his pocket and opening it.
Levi then kicks it opening it more and grabs Eren's hand dragging him inside and puts him on the couch, "Tell me what did he do to you before I got there." He crouches down looking at Eren in the eye, Eren looks at him with blank expression right before he pops out of thinking and backs away a bit.

"Who a-are you and how do you know where I live," Eren looks at him as he grabs his phone. Levi notices it and takes the phone putting it in his pocket then looks at Eren

"Brat your not touching this and I've known you for quite a while I'll tell you later," Levi smiles at him. "Now then who was that guy and what did he need from you?"

He looks at Eren in the eyes waiting for the answer, "I-I don't know him nor what he wanted...N-Now please leave my house and forget you ever saw that." Eren brings is knees up to his chest hugging them thinking about what happened earlier. As he does Levi grabs Eren and holds him into an embrace.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there on time to stop him from touching you," levi looks down mad as he holds him tighter

"P-please sir don't talk about that..please tell me how do you know me," As he pulls away from the embrace and looks at him with shaking eyes.

Levi looks at him as he sighs, "Guess  you won't remember me in this form huh...well then how about I show you this," Levi takes of his hoodie reveling his cat ears to Eren."I'm that cat you saved you stopped my bleeding...I wanted to thank you for that."

(Working on the story)