Levi's reveals himself

THIRD POINT VIEW:

As Eren looked up too see what stopped the man from punching him, he saw another man behind him holding his hand from hitting me,
"Hey brat...Are you okay," The man looked down at Eren.

Eren looked at him and nodded as he crossed his legs blushing hiding his bottom part of the body,"Good...Now you, you piece of trash."
Eren stared at the man talking, he had black smooth hair, eyes were grayish like silver, wearing a hoodie jacket and jeans, he looked a inch smaller then Eren.

The other man who looked at the man
"And who the hell are you get out of our business" The man throw a punch at him but the other man dodge it and grabbed his hand twisting it letting it go and kicked him making him run off.

"Tch.. they make me sick," Eren looked at him spit on the floor as he turned and crouched down facing him, "Hey Eren cover yourself and hold on."

Eren looked at him as he blushed cherry red nodding and pulled his pants back then suddenly realized something, "H-how do you know my name, who are y-you and what do you mean hold on," Eren looked at him alittle frightened.

The man grabbed Eren and placed him over his shoulder as he walked throw some allies Erens never been, "I'm levi and I've known you for a while now, so shut up and don't move so much."

"O-okay," Eren said as he held onto his shoulder making sure not to fall, they walked for a while then ended up getting at Eren's house.