Payback

LEVI'S P.O.V:

My eyes widen as I see Eren tied to the table and him, that disgusting shitty guy who tried to rape Eren while he was drunk and now here too!

"Oh look your little prince came to save you and I was ready to ravish you Inside" I felt my whole body fill up with rage, I clench my teeth while close my hands making fist.

"Get away from HIM!" I shout walking closer to him grinding my teeth full with anger

"L-levi...h-help me" I then look down at Eren tied there his eyes full with tears and fright.

"Oh help now what you going to do about it little prince" I hear him chuckle as I throw in a punch to his ribs, "Ah! Stupid s-shit," I look at his expression and smile seeing him in pain.

"You will feel more from what you did to Eren you disgusting bastard," he then grabs my arms gripping on it tight as he pushes me towards him causing me to lose my balance and be kicked on the side of my ribs making me stumble my balance as I fall to the ground holding me side with a growl.

"Heh to bad today is not your lucky day your lucky I didn't put my self inside your sweet angel I could of ravished him."

Trying to stand up he steps on my legs as he leap to the other side by the door and turns at me making a grin.

"Oh and your little angel, you better take care of him he still is in the effects of the drugs and what's better in a little of time he will be very sensitive hehe have fun with him." He then turns his back to me as he closes the door behind him, something about t wasn't right how could his kick be this strong?