Betrayal

Percy POV

It was a grueling task doing the twelve labors of Hercules to get annabeth's hand in marriage. It was worth it for my wise girl. I had gotten the ring made by Hephaestus and it was beautiful. It had a huge grey stone in the middle with 2 sea green dolphins connected in a heart around it. On the inside it was ingraved with dam I'm hungry. For our first quest to the hoover dam. I walked into camp half blood to my cabin and showered. I didn't see my half brother anywhere so I assumed that he was off terrorizing some poor kid that didn't do anything. I had been there. Before I left he had been a nightmare.

Flashback

I was sitting in thalias pine when I noticed a boy running up the hill he ran and his under a bush. I had seen beefhead behind him and launched off the tree rolling so I didn't break my foot and yelled hey beefhead. He charged me and I ducked. It seemed he had not gotten any smarter because he didn't catch me. I uncapped riptide and he ran at me again. I pushed forwards and stabbed the Minotaur in the stomach he turned to golden dust. The boy was inside the border yelling to the crowd that had gatherd because of the alarm. I let him have the victory knowing the cabin counlers and my friends hadn't believed the lie that I had let the kid fend for himself. A couple weeks later people kept coming up to me saying I had ruined their stuff like Katie's gardens, clarrises spear, the Stoll's pranking gear, and will solaces bow. Nico wasn't ever at the camp and was presumed dead which really sucks for me, he was my best friend and I couldn't save him. Thalia was always with the hunters, that left annabeth and even she had grown apart from me. So I went on a quest for her hand in marriage.

Flashback ended

I walked to the beach where annabeth usually hung out and as I reached there I saw a blond kissing my half brother. I quickly realised that it was annabeth and I lost it.

(Bold Percy/annabeth/Jake)

How could you do this annabeth I loved you

Per Percy I thou thought you were dead

She's with me now leave

So I threw the ring box at her and stormed to my cabin as the entire camp was flooded. I grabbed my stuff and ripped up all my pictures of annabeth ad me grabbing my photo album of us cousins. Annabeth didn't know about this one I had made copies of memories and pictures of the three of us together. Putting it deep in the bottom of my bag I set off for mount Olympus. Today I would get what I wanted.