Powers?

Percy POV

How would you like the power to shift into anything?- I call out across camp the girls came running into the camps main center.

Really! - Korri asks me

Yes really now what would you like to be?- I asked

I want to change into a wolf- Atlanta says

Wait do you all want to be wolves?- I ask. They nod.

So what besides a wolf would you like to be?- I question

A falcon- said Korri

I want to be a Jaguar- Loki says and shifts

Haha- Thalia laughs

I want to be a cheetah - Sarah says

Lyv wanted to be a lepord,Atlanta chose a fox, Karissa chose a bat. Everyone else was content with just a wolf. Each of us turned into our wolf selves we each had different patterns. From what I've learned about wolves is that they have markings and they match their mates like a puzzle peice. Only alphas have markings on the front of their bodies and in human form the marks look like tattoos.

My wolf is black and my marks are silver. Thalia her wolf is light brown with black markings. Korri her wolf is red and has black marks. Sarah had red fur with silver markings. Atlanta was teal with hot pink marks. Lyv was orangish with white markings. Zoe is grey with purple markings. Bianca is green with dark blue marks. And Loki is gold with silver marks.

We were in our wolf forms our enchanted backpacks on our backs. Artemis flashes in and we run off as she turns into a silver wolf with black marks. Soon we would be at camp half hell.