# 1

~this is going to be after they saved Levin, Malachi, and Zoey~

Aphmau POV~

"thank you Mom for saving us" Levin said and I smiled

"no need to thank me Levin and Malachi your my sons and I love you" I said hugging them. we parted "by the way here's your scarf Malachi" I said taking it off and handing it to him. and I left there house I go to the beach and sat on the docs and getting lost in my thoughts. "Aphmau are you ok?" I snapped out and looked behind me to see Laurence I smiled and he sat next to me

"I'm fine just thinking"

"what about?" he said

"um... well wondering  what are my parents or my past before Phoenix Drop" I said kind of sadly "I don't know who my mom and dad are or if I was left on my own when I little" I said and I guess I was crying cause I felt tears drop from my face.

"hey don't cry Aphmau I'm sure the memory is locked in your head somewhere" he said and put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. I felt... safe and relaxed. It felt silenced for a bit and I spoke "Hey Laurence" I said and he looked at me. "why did you come out here?"

"well I just wanted to think and put my mind at ease from what happened" he said calmly "do you think you can get Garroth back for the dimension?" he asked a bit sad not to blame him for missing him.

"I don't know I need to control my power's and my transformation yet" i said 

"I don't blame you Aphmau this is all new and I still need to control mine yet" he said smiling and I did to. "we should probably get some sleep" he continued and we got up and walked to the tree house. I got the the bed I usually go to when I sleep.