# 22

Alice POV~ (The reason why I'm doing this in her POV be cause you saw Aphmau POV for this pretty much but I'm going to get back to her POV later)

we got to Phoenix Drop but I feel really sick. "come on guy's" Lucinda said like it was nothing.

"no, I feel sick now I know what Kaytlen feel about sea sickness" Aphmau said.

"same" I said hunched over.

"I'll make you guy's some ginger" Lucinda said and when she did she came back with it we had some and felt better.

"well I'm going to go see Dante" I said and walked to the gate of Phoenix Drop. I walked to his and Kawaii~Chan house, I can't belive has has a kid though, but I have to tell him what happened to me. I knocked on the door and to see Nekoett, her eye's light up with happiness.

"Aunt Alice~Sama" she says and Kawaii~Chan see's me and hugs me.

"Alice~Sama, Kawaii~Chan is so happy to see you, how did Alice~Sama escape?" she asked me.

"well I want to see Dante just so he knows I'm ok" I said and she let goes of me 

"Dante~Kun is with Levin~Kun" she said and I nodded

"well if he's busy I can just tell you what happened in the Nether" I said and she led me to sit down and I started to speak.

~When she's done explaining~

"and that's what happened" I said and she gasp.

"oh my Irene, but thank you for saving Dante~Kun you're brave" she said I smiled.

"it's in my nature" she looked at me confused. "a year after Dante left, I was-" I was cut off when the front door opened, I looked to see Dante.

"A-Alice, Y-you're ok" he said and I hugged him, we parted.

"Alice~Sama what were you going to say?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"well this is perfect I want you both to know this actually" I said and lifted my right sleeve.

"Oh my Irene are you ok?" Kawaii~Chan asked

"I'm fine but this is the mark the Wyverns who taught me how to survive by myself after what happened to the Village, i was raised by them of a year and this mark showed up I'm a part of them" I said and put my sleeve down.

"but I thought if the Wyverns help us they are-"

"no that the one's who raised me aren't the gold wyvern's they had a blue body and a white face my eye's wasn't always bright purple but that's not all of it I have wings but I don't use them unless I have to" I said

'that's all I needed to hear' a voice in my head said I'm not sure why but it was uncomfortable and it gave me chills.

~when they get back to the Island with everyone~

Aphmau POV~

I felt nauseous and Lucinda gave everyone ginger. "I came prepared" she said and I took some and felt better.

"well I'm going to see how Laurence is doing with the house building, Yip you might want to come with and teach them" I said and walked with Yip. we finally found them "hey Laurence, hey Travis" I said and Laurence hugged me and I kissed him.

"hey I don't get a kiss?" Travis said seductively I rolled my eyes.

"no Travis, but Yip came to help us build from scratch" I said

"can I help it'll be faster anyway" Brendan asked I nodded.

"I'll help Vlyd with the Garden I actually have experience with that" Alice said and walked to him. well I have a good feeling about this island but I just can't shake this feeling I have

~hours later~

Laurence POV~

we finished at least one house and we had to give it to Brendan and his family I don't mind, they were kind to let Lilith stay till we get everything started, or another house up. I was up because I couldn't sleep Don't know why just couldn't. I looked around and see Aphmau waking and she sat up. "hey Aphmau are you ok?" I asked

"ya I'm fine, just can't sleep" she said

"what's on your mind" I ask she sighed

"just I have this feeling that something is going to happen, I don't know what it is but I can't shake this feeling" she said.

"Aphmau calm down you're stressing yourself out" I said I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me (There right next to each other)

"I know I just think it has to do something with the demon warlock" she said with worry in her eyes.

"well whatever it is I'll be here with you, I'm not going anywhere" I said and kissed her forehead she smiled.

"I love you Laurence" she said and snuggled closer to me.

"I love you to Aphmau" I said and laid back and I slept with Aphmau close to me I'm never leaving her.

To Be Continued~