# 40

Aaron POV~

So the frozen heart changed what she looked like, but I felt bad for Garroth and Cadenza they are losing their child, Lucinda is trying her best to find out how to fix it but it's not going well. "Aaron, thank you for helping me" Lucinda said and I nodded. "h-he's gone" she said and was tearing up a bit

"I'll tell them" I said and she nodded and went to fix Alice's memories. I walked out of her place and walked to the portal. I got to Mateli and I saw Garroth.

"Is he ok?" he asked worried I shook my head.

"no, I'm sorry but he's gone" I said and he looked down in silence trying to hold back the tiers. "I know what it feels like to lose a son" I said and he looked up in shock. "it's not a good feeling but things will get better" I said and he nodded.

"how am I going to tell Cadenza" he said and walked to there house and I walked back to phoenix Drop but I stoped in my tracks and see the Tula ship.

Kawaii~Chan POV~

I saw their ship and I ran to the docks "Kawaii~Chan there you are, I've been looking all over for my daughter" my father said he's the king (insert random village name here).

"Father, Kawaii~Chan does not want to go back home Kawaii~Chan has a family here" I said and he looked angered.

"Kawaii~Chan who is this" Dante~Kun asked.

"This is Kawaii~Chan's" I was cut off from him.

"I'm her father and the king of the (insert random village name here), I've been looking for my daughter so she can marry the Prince of (insert a different random village name here)" he said and grabbed me by the arm.

"I don't think so, she belongs here with her family" Dante~Kun said and step in between me and my father.

"you don't know what's best for her I do and she's coming with me" he snapped.

"What's going on here?" I looked behind me Levin, Malachi, Aphmau, and Laurence where there.

"take them!!" he ordered and I looked and a sleeping position was thrown and that was it before we fell into a slumber.

Aaron POV~

I saw them be taken away even Aphmau and Laurence. I sneaked away to the portal and hid it so they wont find us I ran to Lucinda and told her and everyone in the Village. "well we need to get them back" Travis said and I shook my head.

"no it's too dangerous right now we can't have them find us here we need to tell Cadenza and Garroth and find out what we can do because we can't do this alone" I said and everyone nodded, I'm having my sister been taken away from me again.

To Be Continued~