# 5

I woke up and I felt something wrong and it had to be because of Zane. I went to the cells and see Nekoette talking to him. "Nekoette what are you doing?"

"I was talking with Garroth but he went to get food for everyone can you stay with me till another guard comes?" she asked a bit scared I nodded.

"So Aphmau-" he started "How is my fiance?" I had a feeling

"it not going to happen I only did that to protect this villige but I'm no longer lord so that deal off" I said a tad angry.

"Thought you might say that" I look at Nekoette but it wasn't her someone shapeshift into her, and I look and see someone I didn't reanize. and they though a potion at me and that was all I saw.

Zane POV~

"good work ~insert random name here~" then he let me out I grabbed Aphmau and went somewhere only I and some other people know. I got there and set Aphmau down and ~Insert the same name here~ tied her up. and I left a note where I was staying.

Laurence POV~

It was my turn to keep an eye on Zane but when I got here he was gone the cell was left opened I look to see a note.

I have Aphmau at my secret place try to find me before  something happens to her. I'm not saying she'll get hurt but she might be a different person with the spell that is going to be cast on her. try to find me before time runs out.

~Zane

I stood there in shock not knowing what to say. "I know where he took her" I looked and see Sasha

"where did he take her?" I asked I don't want her being hurt or changed.

"Insert random place here" she said and I nodded. I grabbed my sword but I'm not going alone I need help. so I went to find Garroth and Lucinda.

I found them and told them what happened and agreed to help me and maybe get rid of Zane for good this time.