# 43

Aphmau POV~

I woke up my shoulder hurts so much but I got bandaged up. I felt light headed and I saw blood 'is that mine' I thought.

"Aphmau you're awake" Dana said and I looked around Laurence's cell is empty and the bars are broken.

"Dana where's Laurence? what happened while I was out?" I asked and she grew saddened.

"A-Aphmau I-I'm so sorry b-but he....he..... he died" Dana said.

"w-what no,nonononono he can't be dead t-this has to be a dream. it has to be a dream, he can't be dead" I said and I'm crying now, I lost my husband. he's the love of my life. "IF I WASN'T OUT I COULD HAVE SAVED LAURENCE, IT'S MY FAULT, IT'S ALL MY FAULT" I yelled and Dana tried to calm me down.

"Aphmau it's not your fault" Dana said and Cadenza piped up.

"it's theirs they hurt you, when he saw you in pain and turned into a shadow knight, then the guard that held you killed him, I'm sorry Aphmau but he loves you so much he didn't want to see you hurt" Cadenza said and she looks like she was crying she still is, she lost her brother.

Garroth POV~

I can't believe Laurence died I'm in a different cell in a different hall but I could hear Aphmau yelling. "Alice are you ok?" I asked she looked shocked and mad at the same time.

"I'm being forced to marry some prince to join the two kingdoms together because I'm technically "his daughter" which is stupid but Kawaii~Chan doesn't have to now and she will be with her family" she said she was frustrated. "If we haven't came Laurence would still be alive and Aphmau wouldn't be hurt, what are Lilith and Sophia going to think" she said I didn't even think of that.

"what are we going to do now?"

"we can escape with my ice powers" she said.

"what about the others?" I asked she shook her head.

"no, we can't we caused this we can fix this. there's a special stone that can grant two people one wish and it's only in this region no one has found it but we will, are you with me on this?" she asked and I nodded if it would grant one wish I could turn back time to where Aphmau wouldn't miss Levin and Malachi's childhood.

~night~

Alice POV~

"ok let's get out of here" I said and I froze the lock and broke it and I did the same to Garroth's. "there's a way out through there, trust me" I said and he looked at me confused "I asked where that led" I said "one of the gaurds can't keep there mouth shut" I said and we ran to the door and we where outside of the kingdom.

"where are we going to go to find the stone?" he asked quietly.

"well there's a special Cave that is hard to find but I have clues to find it so many people have tried to find it but they always end up in the wrong place" I said and he nodded.

"we're doing this for Aphmau, I have an Idea what it should be" he said.

"ok but we need to get out of here, when we get there you can tell me" I said and he nodded.

To Be Continued~