Chapter 1

Erens p.o.v

I hate French! I don't know why I took it in the first place! Banter? No. There's nothing fun about it. All my friends are in the class to keep me company so that's alright. I swear to god if I get called on again today there will be a war.

I walked into the class and took my seat at the very back. I threw my bag under the desk and sat back and crossed my arms. I sighed loudly as I watched everyone walk in.

Once everyone was seated principle Smith came in. "Your French teacher has decided to retire, so for the remaining last year you'll have another. He's new so go easy on him." He spoke.

Joy.

The door opened and in came a short Raven head man, he looked very young and a little angry.

"Hello, My name is Mr Ackerman." He spoke. He has a very deep voice. I smirked, I wonder how high I can make it...

He's pretty cute...

Mr smith left and we begun the lesson. I started down the room at him. His structure is nice. His face is pale and his eyes are dark. I wonder what his first name is? He might tell us.

Although the lesson I just started at him. He didn't seem to notice as he spoke to the class.

"Right em..." He spoke. He looked at our class register, "Eren? Eren jaeger? Where's she?"

The class laughed. "Em sir, Erens a boy." My friend Armin told him.

"Well where is he?" He asked.

I sighed and put my hand up. "That would be me."

"Ok, can you answer my question?"

......."your question?" I mumbled.

"The one I just asked- where you paying attention?" He crossed his arms, everyone turned and looked at me.

"Em yea of course- can you repeat it?" I began to sweat with the pressure.

"How do you say- hello- in French?" He sighed.

"Fuck..." I whispered.

His eyes snapped. "I heard that, stay behind after class." He moved on.

Come on! It's last block! But that means I can see his face a little longer.

---------------

Once class finished I remained in my seat until everyone was gone. "Eren, I may be new here, but I know already you aren't good at this subject." He said sitting at his desk.

"Well done." I clapped slept mocking him.

He sighed again. "Were you distracted by something during the lesson?"

"Yea your face." I smirked.

His cheeks went red.

"How old are you sir?" I asked.

"That's not for you to know." He glared at me.

"Come on." I got up and went to the front of his desk. I leaned on it. "I'm curious."

"If you must to know...I'm 22." He whispered.

"Wow your so young, there's just four years between us." I smiled. I'm happy about that.

"You can leave now." He told me, nodding towards the door.

"I don't want to, we're talking." I told him.

"Well I'm done talking-" I covered his mouth. I began to run my fingers through his hair.

"You know, your cute, very cute. Your short small and innocent looking. I like that." I licked my lips. He starred into my eyes and his cheeks went cherry red.

"Are you a virgin?" He then pushed backwards out his chair and stood up. I got myself up too.

"Leave." He told me.

"What you gonna do?" I stood in front of him, I am clearly very much taller then him.

"Fine, I'll leave for today, Virgin." I snickered as he pushed past him.

This year with him will be fun..