Chapter 2

Erens p.o.v

He isn't going to expel me is he...? I mean he must think I was joking about it- I wasn't thought but hey. I couldn't help it he was so cute and he is pretty young.. To be honest I didn't even know I was gay until I saw his face. That has to mean at least something! Destiny even.

I am a little scared to go to in today. He might yell or something. But maybe he's vulnerable.. I couldn't help it, he was just so cute! He's not even that older then me so...it could work. I'm in my last year of school so...I wouldn't really need to wait long. I think I'm probably getting ahead of myself right now...

When I got to school that day, I walked around discreetly as I could. No teachers had stopped me, so that was a good sign. Once I got to the classroom I quietly took my seat at the back.

"Eren what's wrong? You walked in here looking suspicious....have you done something?" Jean asked as he took his seat next to me.

"A-ah did i!? Whoops..." I said awkwardly and faked a laugh.

I looked up to the front and Mr Ackerman walked in. God he's so dreaming. He lifted his head and looked down at me, I looked away. God I just remembered I called him a virgin..!

--------

Lunch time came around fast. Everyone was going to the cafeteria. As they left; I noticed Mr Ackerman still sitting at his desk marking.
I should maybe go apologise...

I stood up and slept walked over to his desk. I crossed my arms and stood before him.

"What is it Eren?" He asked not even looking at me.

"Em...I wanted to apologise for my actions yesterday...I believe it was wrong of my to make fun of the fact that you are a twenty two year old virgin-"

"-fine! Just go if your done then." He snapped.

"Em...after school today...if you aren't doing anything, would you like to-"

"No." He cut me off.

"Working late?" I asked.

"Yes. And even if I wasn't, I would of still said no. Now leave." He ordered me, he looked up at me with cold and angry eyes.

"Fine...ill see you later." I walked away and went for lunch.

Working late huh? Maybe I'll just give him a little visit...

----

It was two hours after school had finished and I waited for everyone to leave in the school. Mr Ackerman was the last. I walked back in and made my way to his classroom. The light was on and it was starting to get dark outside. All other school lights were off. I peaked through the door and saw he was still at his desk.

I slid the door open and he looked up in surprise. "Eren? It's past 5, why are you still here?"

"I thought you'd be lonely." I walked in and stood beside his desk.

"Go home Eren." He sighed.

"No." I smirked. "What's your name..? I want to know."

"None of your business." He looked up at me.

"You know mine, now let me know yours." I leaned down and his face was inches for mine. I took at change and kissed him. He broke away and fell back on his chair to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing!?" He yelled and whipped his lips on his sleeve.

"That wasn't your first kiss was it?" I asked in shock.

"Just shut up! Get out!"

My lips curled into a big grin. "Maybe I'll take another 'first' from you tonight.."

His eyes went wide. "You can fuck off!"

"Or...I could just fuck you.." I licked my lips.