chatper 6

Eren's p.o.v

I've decided. I will not let this be a problem. I'll hold back my feelings for him. But I find that the best why to do that...is to drop out of school.
The school principle was okay about it, he didn't really care to be honest.

"Oi jaeger" I turned around in the car park and there was Mr Ackerman. It was the end of the day so it was empty. "What's this I hear about you dropping out?" He crossed his arm.

"There's nothing for me here. So I'll just go find a job or something- why do you care anyway?" I signed.

"Fine just throw away your future." He walked over to his parked car. I followed him over to continue speaking to him.

"By the way....I'm sorry for all that happened between us. Guess I won't see you again after this...so thank you for everything you taught me." I smiled and turned to walk away.

"Wait." He spoke up. I turned back around to see him walking towards me.

"What-" I was cut of my his lips on mine. My eyes widened at the shock. I didn't pull away once I felt his tongue.

Once he broke away he whispered to me "you're not longer my student....come to mine and fuck the shit out of me..."

——-

Once we were at Mr Ackerman's my heart was racing. I pulled out his shirt and pushed him on to his bed. I knelt down between his legs and kissed his chest. "M-r Ackerman is this really okay?"

"Huh..." he smirked. "Just call me Levi..." he leaned up and kissed me.

Levi....

I unbuckled my trousers and through them on the floor. I pulled his offer to see his raging boner.

"I-I've waited for this for so long!" I was so excited. I was actually going to sleep with him, my heart felt like it was gonna burst out of my chest. "I- I love you! Fuck I love you! I've never said that before but I love you!" I gasped.

Levi's eyes widened and he laughed. "God your a strange brat." He wrapped his arms around me and we began kissing again. Our tongues were intertwining. I slid my hand down his boxers and gently between jerking him off. I could hear him moan between our kisses. I began to do it faster.
I turned him on to his back and slid now his boxers. I inserted one thing into him. "Eren..don't be gentle with me...do it now." He huffed.

I quickly grabbed my dick and pushed hard into his body. "A-ahhhhhh..." I moaned. Fuck it felt so fucking good. I slowly moved in and out of him. His body felt tense and he trembled into me.
" Levi does it hurt..."

"No...no it feels so good..." he moaned.

I began slamming myself into him as hard as I could. He was so hot inside. I grabbed onto his hips so tightly. "Levi I love you! God I love you!' I exhaled in pleasure. Levi reached around and grabbed my wrists and squeezed them as I thrusted into him.

I hope this isn't a dream...

I turned him over on to his back and pushed into him again. I looked into his eyes. I brought his lips to mine and inserted my tongue.

"Fuck Levi- you're so hot!" I said between kisses. "I always want to be in you-!"

"Shh you brat!" He brought me to his lips and deepened it...