Chapter 3

Eren's p.o.v

I kneeled down and moved between his legs. "Don't worry. I can be gentle." I picked up his chin and went to kiss him. I then felt a slap go across my cheek.
I gritted my teeth. "Oh you really shouldn't of done that.."

I clinched my fist and smacked him across the face. His head hit the ground. I grabbed on to his belt and opened it up.
"N-no Eren stop it!" I began kicked me as I brought his trousers to his ankles. "This isn't funny anymore!" He gasped. His terror in his eyes and the tears began to come down last.

"Why are you crying...?" I sat up slightly.

"B-because your about to rape me!" He gasped again.

"What..? No I'm not. We were gonna do it..." I said quietly.

"Eren. When someone pleads with you not to its called rape!" He got up to his knees and went to stand up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back down. He fell on his stomach and I got behind him.

"Meh....ill take you either way.." I leaned down and began to bite at his ear.

"St-stop it-"

"What's your name? Tell me or else.." I then slipped my hand into his boxers. I felt his whole body tense up. I slid my hand up and down his member. "Tell me...or I can make this painful..."

"Go to hell." He snarled under his breath. He turned his body round so he was laying facing me.

With his free hands he pulled my shirt down closer to him and full force head butted me in the face. I went flying back. "Son of a bitch! I-I'm fucking bleeding!"

I watched as he got up and quickly pulled his trouser up and ran out the room as fast as he could.

I sat there clinching my head. "Oh. Mr Ackerman, your really gonna wish you hadn't done that.."

I picked myself up and whipped my head on my sleeve. Then I took my bag and began to walk out.

"Oi you!" I turned around in the hallway and there was Principal Smith. "What are you doing here this late? I heard some yelling." He asked. Then he got closer and saw the gash on my head. "What happened to your head?"

"Eh nothing I just slipped is all." I faked a laugh.

"You should maybe get it seen by a doctor just in case. Anyway, did you hear the yelling?" He crossed his arms.

"Yeah..? But it must of been outside...anyway I gotta go!" I the hurried out the corridor and left the building.

That was a close one.