Chapter 1:

It's been 4 years since I have been on my jouney to become a Pokemon Master. I have travle over 5 regions. Kanto my home, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova. I had a many great memories, travling with my friends and battling the gym leaders.

But I think all that is over now. The reason, the reason why is because my first Pokemon. My ture friend is now dead. My first Pokemon, Pikachu, past away just a few days ago. She (In this story Pikachu is female)  was so my best friend. The moment I realized she die I cried for 24 hours stright. The things that I thought were "WHY MUST SHE DIE" and "NO SHE CAN'T BE." As far as I care, I don't want to be a Pokemon trainer anymore. As soon as we finish the ceremony at Pokemon Tower. I'm going to quit being a trainer. 

"We're here to pray for this beloved Pokemon for a peaceful rest for eternity," said the priest of Pokemon Tower. He continued talking but I stop listening to him. I was recalling all those times Pikachu and I share. All the times we found new friends and saw many new place. I love all those memories. The day before the last day with Pikachu was a nice memory too.

 FLASH BACK~

"Hey Pikachu since were so close to home, wanna race," I asked my best friend. She reasponed by shacking her head and saying 'Pikachu'. We then ran all threw Kanto Route 1 until we almost reach Pallet Town. In the end she beat me and I was out of beath. "You beat once again, uh girl?" She was really happy and glad to be home again. So was I too.

"Oh Ash, your here sooner then I thought," said the voice of my mother.

"Oh mom! I'm didn't see you there! Yeah were here earily," I said.

"I see, I'm gald that your here for your 14 birthday," she said in a happy tone.

"I can't wait to see all my friends at Professor Oak's," I said.

"They are all waiting for the both of you," my mom said.

"I missed them, what about you Pikachu," I asked. She responed bye saying her name. We then headed home.

~END OF FLASH BACK 

The ceremony just ended we are on our way home. On plaine with my mom and we're not really talking. Since I lost my best friend I really don't want to talk. I notice my mom looking at me by the coner of my eye. But she doesn't say nothing. She soon fall's asleep but not me. I stay awake the whole time. "Good Bye Pikachu." I said in my head

~The Next Day~ 

I'm on my way to turn in my trainer ID to Professor Oak. I really I'm quit being a trainer now. I just can't see myself being a trainer without Pikachu. I made it to the lab and as soon as I was about to knock on the door. Tracey open the door. He opened it so quickly that I was shock, lost my blance and fell to the ground.

"Oh Ash it's you," said Tracey. He then gave me his hand so I can get up.

"Thanks and why are you in a hurry," I asked.

"To find you," he replied.

"To find me? Why did you had to find me," I asked Tracey.

"It's about Pikachu," he said. He said in a  serious tone but with a somewhat happy face. 'Why is he happy? Why can he be happy about Pikachu. There's nothing to be happy about,' I thought. Before I can even say anything he pulls me inside and takes me to Professor Oak. 

"Oh that was fast Tracey! Ash... I'm sorry for you're lost," said Pro Oak. 

"Ash was on his away here," said Tracey.

"Oh really? Ash why where you coming here," asked the Professor.

"I came... to trun in... I came here to trun in my Trainers ID," I said.

"BUT WHY ASH," asked Tracey in a shocked voice. But Pro Oak said nothing for a bit and then.

"It's because Pikachu isn't," he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"But Ash," Tracey tried to say but I cut him off.

"I made up my mind and I don't wanted to be a trainer without her," I said.

"Ash... it seem that Pikachu left something behind," said Oak. I looked at him with a I-don't-understand-look. "You see Ash, Pikachu left a Pokemon egg before her passing."

"WHAT," I said in a shocked tone.

"Yes Ash, she had an egg before she die. We have it here," said Tracey. I really don't understand. No Nurse Joy said anything to me about an egg. "It seem that the egg was born right before she died. So Nurse Joy had to take it away right away to see if it was still good. In case that it wasn't, they didn't wanted to tell you. But the egg is healthy and they sent it over."

I looked  at him and then at Professor Oak. He moved to the side and there it was. The last bit of my Pikachu in the whole world. My friend is gone but left me her child. "I didn't know that she was with child. How could I have known," I asked.

"Even the Nurses didn't notice ethier until then. It seem it was it was a miracle," said Tracey. I then felt a tear on my cheeck. I was cry now and I thought I couldn't cry anymore. I thought I didn't had any tears left.

"Pikachu," was the only thing I said when I picked up her egg.

~The Next Day~  

I'm still thinking about quit being a tranier. But right now all I want is to raise this egg and see it hatch someday. No doubt that it will hatch into a Pichu. But something is werid about this egg. It doesn't look like a Pichu egg. It is yellow with brown dots, I wonder why it is. Also who could be the father of this egg. "Pickchu... you had a boyfriend on the side. Who could be? Was one of our friends Pokemon? One of Cilans, Iris's, Brock's, or Misty's Pokemon? Who could it be," I said to myself. Right then I was scared for a sudden voice came out of nowhere. It was Mr. Mime, then it hit me. 'Could it be Mr. Mime? Could he be the dad,' I thought.

"Sweetie, if you think Mr Mime is the father your worng. He is a she," said my mom.

"What? How? How did you know I was thinking that," I said to her.

"You are too easy to read hun. Just looking at your face and they can tell what you're thinking about," said my mom. I can believe it, is that true.

"Well you see mom, I don't have any idea who the dad is," I said.

"Well that not going to be easy to find out. It's hard to find those kinds of things," repiled my mom. Right then the egg glow once. "Oh that mean it will hatch soon right?"

"Not for a couple of days. But Nurse Joy said that it was born the day Pikachu die and she die 4 days ago. There is no way it should hatch so soon," I said.

"Well... I don't know nothing about that kind of things. But it seem like it well hatch soon if you ask me," said my mom while walking away.

"You're one weird egg, you know that," I said to the egg. "I want to see the child of Pikachu soon."