Chapter 1

"Miss Jayne, Im sad to inform you of the passing of your parents." I just stared didn't blink, didn't think but my heart did sink.

"How? When? Why?" I questioned through tears.

"Their plane crashed while flying over the Atlantic. There were no survivors and the plane sunk. Half an hour ago. The engine failed and there were no places for a safe landing."

I bawled my eyes out. The men left me to my lonesome as I decided what I should do. I ran to the bathroom. I needed to let some of this pain escape. I grabbed the razor blade and sliced it through my wrists multiple times while screaming out in lost, agony, despair... I cried myself to sleep. I lost the only people I loved and the only people I cared for. Now I was in a foreign country, with no money, no friends, no family and no dignity.

**Earlier that day**

"Darling, your dad and I have to take a later flight due to a error by the computers. We will arrive in London an hour after you arrive. We're really sorry, beautiful, we'll see you in London." We all exchanged kissed and hugs before going our different ways.

** end of flash back**

I woke up to the shuffling of feet and realized I was in a bathroom. What the hell?!?! Then the I remembered the events from last night. I started crying again, a large hand clasped my back and pulled me into a cubicle.

"Shhh, they'll hear us...." A husky voice whispered from behind me. I looked up through my tears to see the most beautiful pair of green eyes I've ever seen.

"Who are.." I was cut off when he brought me into a tight hug. Tears poured out of my eyes, changed his pale gray shirt into a dark one. I'm such an emotional wreck. A wreck. Just like my parents plane.

"It's okay, I'll look after you. It's okay..." This was all I heard before I fell asleep again.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Shes waking up!"

"Woah she is ugly"

"Her parents deserved to die! Having a child like her, it was probably suicide!"

I've never really been one to think too much of appearance. I mean I had caterpillar eyebrows, hazel eyes and short brown hair. I was the most average person out there. My face was all out of proportion, I had a tiny mouth and tiny ears but huge eyes. Why couldn't I be beautiful. I wouldn't have to hear these dreadful words.

"Uhh hello, earth to Ugzilla!" A high pitched screech squealed, followed by a variety of laughs.

My eyes fluttered open to see 3 teenage girls with bleached blonde hair and make up put on by the pound giggling.

Only now did I realize I was in a hospital. I wa connected to multiple machines and had tubes comin out of everywhere. Whoa! What happened?

Suddenly a mop of brown hair appeared in through the door wearing a blue coat. Uhh he must be the doctor! But he looks too young only about 18. As soon as he walked in the girls acted as if their principle walked in; they stood up straight an smiled.

"Good afternoon, Miss.." He looked down at his clipboard," Jayne. I am your doctor. My name is ......."

*******AUTHORS NOTE*******

Hey guys!!! I really hope you enjoy readin my fanfic!!! This is my first attempt at a fanfic and my first book on Wattpad!!! So I hope I make it a good one! :)

So a little bit about myself?

My name is Tamika and I love One Direction. As you probably guessed this is a Harry Styles fanfic! I hope that you love it and I apologize if you don't.

If you have anyways to improve my story please drop in a comment. It would be greatly appreciated! Ill love you to the moon and back!

If you enjoy leave a vote, comment and share! :)

Stay tuned for more.