Chapter 1

The walk back to the lair was quiet Karai and Baxter stayed close to Leo while his family and friends watched the two former foot members follow the leader of the Hamato Clan. The blue clad turtle didn't say anything either, as he let his arms hang by his sides limply...swaying as he walked across the rooftop.

Splinter watched his eldest son's behavior with concern because normally Leonardo was more vocal than he was being at the very moment, Raph could feel his anger building as he watched his blue banded brother walk in silence with two of their former enemies.

Donatello and Michelangelo noticed the waves of anger pouring off of the red clad turtle but said nothing as they fixed their concern filled eyes on their eldest brother....Karai and Baxter inched closer to Leo trying to escape the glares and concerned glances they were receiving from the three mutant turtles, two teenage humans and the mutant rat.

Leo finally spoke his voice was rough and somewhat colder than normal "You can stop glaring at them and don't be concerned," that of course lit the fuse to a certain hotheaded turtle known as Raphael. "Are you freaking serious Leo! You've hidden the fact your whatever you are and now you want us to except those two into our lives like nothing ever happened between us! If I remember correctly Karai is the one who kidnapped you in the first place!"

The blue clad turtle spun around on his heels and faced his fuming younger brother, Raph's green glare burned with fury but Leo's ocean blue orbs remained dull and unfazed.

The eldest mutant kept his tone calm and collected only allowing the coolness of his voice to deepen slightly "Yes I know Raphael, but they have helped me numerous times over the last few days and I'm repaying them by allowing them to be free of the Shredder."

Mikey was the next to speak but he didn't dare raise his voice for he was afraid of his brother's reaction "But that doesn't tell us why you hid your powers all these years....did you not trust use enough to tell us the truth?"

Sighing the elder rat stepped in having let this argument go on long enough "My sons...I was the one who told Leonardo not to tell you of his powers....now Leonardo if you wish you may let them speak with your dragon."

The blue banded turtle nodded before he stepped away from the former foot members, after making sure he was at a safe enough distance Leo allowed Blue Protector to take over his body....bright light surrounded the eldest mutant before disappearing only to reveal a large white dragon with blue symbols on its shining scales.

The dragon's piercing crystal eyes stared down at the eight beings on the same rooftop as him, pulling his wings closer to his back the pale scaled dragon laid down on the rooftop becoming a little over eye level with eight figures.

The three younger turtles didn't know what to do or say as they stared at the majestic beast before them, thoughts raged through their minds as they took in the dragon that resides within their own brother. April and Casey were much like the three younger mutants, despite the fact they haven't said much all night they remained quiet.

Karai and Stockman stepped back some as if to give the dragon more room but unlike the others they didn't have a reason to be afraid since they trusted the beast before them, Splinter was the only brave soul out of the bunch for he was the first to even speak "It is good to see you once more Blue Protector...how have you been my old friend?"

The white scaled dragon nodded slightly before it too spoke, his voice was soothing yet intimidating "I've been good Homato Yoshi but please call me Blue....my real title is to formal for friends."

The atmosphere around the rooftop seemed to relax slightly as the dragon spoke in a warmer tone than before "You do not have to fear me I mean you no harm....even if I wanted to Leonardo would stop me immediately."

Karai was next to speak "I'd like to thank you for protecting us and defeating the shredder," this earned a chuckle from the pale scaled dragon confusing the eight beings on the rooftop. Blue's voice was smooth "I apologize I don't mean to laugh it's just I don't deserve such praise Leonardo was the one giving the orders and besides Oroku Saki still breathes so he isn't defeated."

April stepped forward as she spoke "Blue can you shed some light on what Leo is exactly?" The crystal eyed beast nodded before shifting his position to the point that he was sitting almost like a dog, "Leonardo is what people call a holder meaning he can harbor more than one soul within his body but he is a special type of holder for he was born with my soul and one other soul already with him....that type of holder is referred to as a blood user."

"A Blood user," the confusion was clear within Donnie's voice as he finally found the courage to speak. The majestic creature nodded his head before speaking once more "Yes...blood users are quiet rare, every three millennia only four blood users appear so besides Leonardo three remain somewhere in this world."

This of course caused everyone even Master Splinter to gasp in amazement, they were all shocked to learn just how rare and cool the blue clad turtle really was. Blue Protector smiled at their reactions before bidding his farewell and allowing Leo to take back over.

Once the eldest mutant was back to his normal self he was bombarded with more questions from his friends and family, Leo smiled as he spoke "I'll explain everything in due time." And with that the five members of the Homato clan, two humans and two ex-foot members made their way to the turtles lair to escape the approaching daylight.

I'm so sorry it took me this long to get this book out! I feel terrible for making y'all wait this long.

I dedicate this to four of my amazing readers who were the first ones to want me write a sequel, but there are many many others who wanted this as well sorry I couldn't put you all :)

BubbleType

insurgent2201

NuttyThenutjob

Venomthecat