Chapter 5

There stood a midnight and crimson fox with five tails, fire surrounded her hand as she narrowed her blood red eyes...the pair of horns sprouting from her skull gave her identity away.

Blue smirked "It's been a while Rosalia, I know you don't like me but please refrain from almost harming innocent humans."

The female fox scoffed before she spoke in a smooth tone a heavy southern accent laced her words, "It ain't because I don't like ya, it's cause I felt a holder in the area and that brought me to y'all. Ya got ya-self a strange host this time Blue."

(I'm allowed to make fun of southern accents bc I've got one it ain't strong but it's still there sorry if anyone is offended)

The dragon sighed and lowered his guard slightly "That may be true but he's a good host, who was the unlucky soul to get stuck with you," a smirk plays across his lips showing off his sharp teeth.

The vixen smirked softly knowing he was playing around like he always did, and thus she answered him without hesitation "Her name is Katie Bell, and I wouldn't say she's unlucky she is happy being my host."

The two beasts looked at each other before nodding and at the same time they let their hosts take over, Leo along with his brothers and ex foot members looked over to the girl.

Her midnight hair fell to her waste, her pale skin seemed to glow in the cities lights as her crimson eyes stayed narrowed. She was pretty but seemed to be the type to keep to herself, the six beings couldn't really blame her for it either...being a holder must be hard for a human.

The blue clad turtle was the first to open his mouth and speak to the mysterious girl "You must be the holder of this area, I'm Leonardo and these are my brothers and friends...I'm also a holder."

The girl nodded before answering in a slightly lighter southern accent "I'm Katie, so what brings ya to the south?" Raph was the one to speak this time "We are trying to find all the holders," this didn't bring out the expected reaction from Katie.

Instead of being surprised she just shrugged as if to say 'well good luck'...she looked at them with a bored expression on her face, the midnight haired teen sighed and was about to walk away when Leo called out to her "Wait! We need your help...I'm sure your beast has told you of the danger, that is why me and Blue are out to find the others."

Silence passed over the group before the girl spoke not turning to face him, her tone was softer than before "You should just give up on finding the others."

This of course raised some questions but no one asked anything too afraid of what this girl would do, before they could even consider asking she told them "Holder number three isn't like us...he doesn't like humans he views them as bugs to be stepped on, his beast is strong. He doesn't even hold back against his own sister," with that said she looked over her shoulder at the group of six.

Under the moon light scars could be seen littering her once perfect pearl skin, with what she has just said the six beings could only believe that her brother -who is apparently number three- had given them to her.

She sighed before speaking once again "So are y'all seeking an alliance, because you'd be better off without me...ask your dragon he'll explain," and with that she was gone leaving behind the four mutants and two humans.

The hotheaded turtle scoffed before grunting out "Man screw her if she's too afraid to help then we don't need her!" The eldest of the mutants seemed to be at war with himself over what Katie had said, mentally he called out to Blue.

"What did she mean Blue," his voice fell upon deaf ears for a few moments before his dragon asked for control which the blue clad turtle allowed.

Within seconds the large white creature stood where Leonardo once was, everyone backed up slightly having not expected the dragon's appearance...Blue looked over to the five beings and sighed.

His smooth voice was softer than normal "It isn't because she is frightened to help...it's because she knows what Rosalia is capable of," he pauses to sigh before continuing, "Each holder especially blood users are blessed with the souls of passed legends, take me for example when I was in my prime I was the ruler over all dragons...this fact is no different for other blood users."

Silence settled over everyone the only sound being Blue's soft tone and the city "Katie Bell is like Leonardo she is a blood user, however the soul she harbors is Rosalia the Cursed Vixen...she is referred to as cursed because she was once a yokai who slaughtered humans for fun."

This caused a gasp to emit from the five beings surrounding him, they couldn't believe that one of the souls picked for a blood user had such a dark past when they had been told each soul was supposed to be warm and happy go lucky.

Leo took back over his body but didn't say anything he just started walking away, his three younger brothers and two friends started following each asking where he was headed...but no matter how hard they tried he didn't say anything to them he just kept on walking.

Soon enough the sun was high in the sky and the six being seemed refuge in the shadows of a neglected construction site, no one dared breathe a word to the blue clad leader...they could feel the emotion flowing off him in strong waves.

Karai and Baxter stayed close to the three younger mutants who had positioned themselves on the opposite side of the half finished building, Leo leaned against a pillar connecting the floor and ceiling as he stared out the unfinished wall at the busy city.

Out of the corner of his sapphire eyes the eldest turtle caught sight of the holder he was looking for, there Katie was walking with her head bowed slightly hands in pockets...it was then he noticed something about her appearance one couldn't see in the dead of night.

She was...

HAHA CLIFFHANGER....not really the next chapter is right there ->