Chapter 7

The sun had set the the seven beings had taken to the skies, Katie kept to herself watching the land below move by quickly...the wind danced through her ebony locks making it almost seem alive.

The three younger turtles and two ex foot members whispered to each other trying to come up with something to say to the new member of the group but failed to do so, the crimson eyed female tensed up and looked down to the yellow gem as it began to glow brightly.

She looked up to the pale scaled dragon before speaking her southern accent was nearly nonexistent"I've located number three, she's in Romania...however flying there will be almost impossible to do in your condition."

Before the mighty beast could protest the teenage Alabamian spoke "Ya can't lie to me I can feel it, your exhausted...I can get us the rest of the way."

With that said the blackette flipped off the platform shifting into Rosalia quickly, flames surrounded the vixen before taking on the shape of a Phoenix...the five beings and tired dragon landed on the flaming bird expecting to get burned but they felt no heat.

Leo took over and sighed as he laid down dark circles lined his sapphire eyes, he immediately feel asleep with Karai cradling his head in her lap. The three younger turtles and scientist looked to the vixen who was standing on the head of the Phoenix.

Rosalia looked over her shoulder at the New Yorkers and smirked, her southern accent weighed heavily on her words "We're bout six hours out but this old girl can get us there in two just sit tight and get some rest."

Taking her advice they each got comfortable and soon enough they feel asleep, the blood user sighed and looked ahead at the water passing underneath them...thoughts raged through her head about how number three would react because not all the blood users got along especially this generation.

~time skip because I can~

Romania was a few minutes out, they were passing over Serbia about to cross over the broader...everyone had already woken up and when they did the vixen was right where they remembered her being before going to sleep.

The Phoenix flapped his great fiery wings as it let out a low rumble and in turn Rosalia nodded before saying "good girl" which led everyone to believe the bird had updated her on their location.

A few minutes passed and before anyone knew it they were landing, as they got about six feet from the ground the Phoenix disappeared causing everyone to fall the rest of the way and out of all of them only the two blood users landing on their feet.

Grumbling the three younger mutants and two humans stood up dusting themselves off glaring at Leo and Rosalia, but their anger was short lived as they took in the serious looks the two held and how their bodies were tense.

The flaming vixen nodded and Leo allowed for Blue to take over, the two mystical creatures lowered their heads slightly narrowing their eyes as they called out at the same time "Reveal yourself!"

The air grew cold as the wind picked up speed, suddenly vines emerged from the ground snapping at the seven foreigners...dodging with everything they had each of them were ensnared by the strong vines.

A angry female voice met everyone's ears "De ce esti aici?! Du-te înapoi de unde ai venit! Nu sunteți bineveniți în acest pământ! (Why are you here?! Go back to where you came from! You are not welcome in this land!)."

Surprising everyone Rosalia responded in Romanian "Oh cresc! Au trecut secole de atunci! Suntem aici pe afacerea pe care tu o faci! (Oh grow up! It's been centuries since that happened! We are here on business you dumb plant woman!)."

Out of the shadows a very beautiful woman stepped out, she had light blond hair and bright blue eyes but that's not what made her appearance shocking...she had deer like antlers sprouting form her skull.

Throwing everyone for a loop Rosalia and Blue bowed -despite the vines pulling at their bodies- to this beautiful woman, the golden haired blood user spoke but this time in English "You say you're here on business, reveal what this 'business' is and I'll release you."

Blue spoke this time "A great threat is coming to the human realm it will take all four blood users to defeat it thus we have come here to request your assistance."

Silence settled over everyone before the vines fell the blue eyed girl spoke "I will discuss this matter over with Gaia, follow me," with that the mysterious blonde turned and walked away with the seven foreigners following behind her.

Blue and Rosalia were asking her questions but she didn't answer, as they were walking a large tree came into view animals surrounded it those on the ground bowed and those flying let out soft whistles...she nodded to them before entering the opening in the bottom of the tree.

Once inside she turned around causing the foreigners to halt suddenly, she spoke "My name is Lily I am what humans call a Forest Deity, the soul I harbor is the great earth spirit Gaia...please stay here."

The blonde woman now know as Lily walked away before turning to the group, she closed her blue eyes before getting engulfed in pure light...from the light emerged a large deer with symbols littering its body.

The 16 foot deer towered over the group, it slowly laid down and lowered its head being careful of its large horns...her voice was strong as she spoke "I am the Earth Spirit Gaia or the Deer of life, I welcome you King of Dragons and Vixen of Destruction to my domain...now please tell me why you are here."

The pale scaled beast stepped forward "Gaia me and Rosalia are here to ask for your assistance, a great threat is coming and only the four blood users can defeat it....I believe it's him."

The large spirit sighed and looked to the flaming vixen for approval, when Rosalia nodded Gaia lifted her head...her sharp golden eyes narrowed in thought before she stood from her spot on the ground.

Gaia's voice seemed to echo with power as she spoke "Very well, I will accompany you on this journey...and we will make sure this threat is destroyed."

Blue smirked as he spoke in a tone that resembled pride and excitement "Great, now lets go find number three."

I'm not really fond of how this is turning out but I'm too lazy to change it so I hope you all have enjoyed this so far...I love to hear/read feedback so feel free to comment. :) onto the next chapter ->