Chapter 1 Monday mornings

The first amazing cover anyone ever made me, I have now changed it but I still love this cover made by sara_darkwood

I went fairly fast on my pushbike. Normal motor bikes were not allowed at the school due to noise regulations. I love my bike but there was only one other person that even knew I had one beside my brother, dad and the guys at the shop. The wind in my hair, loud upbeat music pushing me to go faster, I was momentarily blissfully unbothered by anything.

I am very fit, everybody thought it was due to being on the swim team and the fact that I'm always driving my bicycle, I was more than happy to leave it that way. My thoughts were consumed by the music and before I knew it I was already at school. A quick glance told me I was earlier than them. Yea for me. Then I heard a sigh and saw some more girls coming my way. I fumbled in my haste to get to inside and dropped my lock. Shjit.

The gravel crunched behind me and suddenly I was surrounded by four sets of legs. I kept my head down and left my ear phones firmly in place as I also ignored the glares from the hormonal females. I managed to get the bike locked and stepped forward, only to be blocked by a broad chest. Great way to start a Monday at school. I knew what was coming so I took a step back, moved the head phones and looked up.

"Whatdayawant Mac?" I snapped like I always did if I couldn't avoid them.

"I just wanted to say Good Morning, sweet cheeks."

"Good Morning to you too, Princess." I replied with a smirk.

"You know that all those other girls would love to be in your place right now." He said softly as he stepped forward into my personal space. He normally didn't do that but I could play too.

I took a step closer, getting well into his personal space now and put my hands on his shoulders so that I could stand on my tippy toes. I put my mouth next to his ear, when I spoke I made sure that it was barely loud enough for the other guys to hear me too. "Well Mac, in that case it doesn't matter if there is one more or one less! You'll just have to do without me, princess."

I winked back at the twin to my left as I got down, mumbled a happy "'Morning Jake." and pushed past them to get to school. Their cheer biatches made way for me to pass as they eagerly waited for the boys to come over. They didn't go to them because the boys had made some of the girls that had tried to approach them look like complete idiots. The moment a stepped into the school I was attacked by a boa constrictor.

"What the hell did you say to them Izzy? Mac looked like he was gonne explode!"

I laughed at my friends and returned the hug I'd been enveloped in. Cassie, my best female friend and partner in crime, laughed loudly as she started pulling me along. Jarred, my best ever male friend, put his arm over my shoulder while I linked my other arm with Cassie and we proceeded to our lockers.

"You know they only do it because you don't swoon right?" Jarred asked me with a chuckle.

"You know what Jar head? Maybe you could talk some sense into them and explain that women aren't all that! How is that for an idea?"

"They wouldn't comprehend babe...and really the twins are just..." She fanned herself. "...hot! Even you have to admit that." Cassie laughed happily as Jarred grunted.

"Oi! I am the only hot one in that group, got that?!"

It was my turn to laugh as we made it to our lockers. I would never get sick of these two. My best friends. We started loading up the stuff we needed for the first half of the day and Jarred made quick work of it to get back to my side. "Seven." Was all he softly said as he put his head on my shoulder, I turned my head and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Awesome." I whispered back, this was our secret.