Chapter eight Busted

"Hey!" I yelled as I was tossed in the room. I got up in fighting stance and Jerkface chuckled.
"Do you really think that will save you from anything?"

"Whatdoyawant?" I replied.
He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back against the door. My only way out. I relaxed my pose and looked back at him. I wasn't going to repeat myself.

He waited a minute before he said. "You're not like other girls are you?"
I didn't reply, just shrugged. He smiled in return.

"Look, why won't you date? I'm not the only one that wants to know and really... I don't understand what you see in Jarred. He doesn't seem interested in you as more than a friend."

"Not my problem." I didn't want to antagonise him by reminding him that Jarred was a better fighter than him.

"Give me one little kiss and I'll let you go." He taunted.
"Or?"

"Or we stay here." He grinned widely.
"They'll come looking for me. Dad should be almost done." I shrugged again as I looked at him. He wasn't bad looking. Cute enough and fit, but all the guys that fought were fit, so I wasn't impressed by that. He had a mop of black hair like Derek but his eyes were muddy brown.

He took a step forward. "Come on baby, one little kiss. Have a taste of a real man." He made to grab my arm and I avoided him. The surprise on his face made me smirk. I was starting to get angry, he really thought he could treat me like this.

"Think you're all that do you?" He asked smiling. I realised that he was just playing with me.
"No. But it seems you do!" I smiled sweetly.

He tensed, ready to fight. I smirked. "Bring it, jerkface. I'll beat your ass!"
He stepped back. "Wouldn't wanna hurt ya, little girl." He told me seriously.

"I'll let you kiss me if you manage to drop me. Don't aim for the face. Competition rules." I told him happily.
"You really sure of yourself aren't you?"

"Are you as sure of yourself?" I taunted.
"Let's move the table. Competition rules."

We moved the tables and I took off my shirt, I had a tank under it and thankfully I was wearing comfy jeggins. He was removing his shoes and took his tee off. God these fighting boys were fit, he was definitely good looking. I took my time checking him out.

"Like what you see?" He asked gesturing at his abs.
"Seen better." I shrugged. "One more thing. This stays between us, regardless of the outcome."
For a second he looked thoughtful. "Deal." He finally said as he attacked.

I blocked and countered, he looked impressed. "Been learning from the boyfriend?" He grumbled.
"You forget who my papa is!" I replied as I kicked high. He blocked and backed up under my three point offense. He tripped over a chair and I backed away.

"Sorry. Didn't see that there." I said because I really hadn't. I held out my hand and as I helped him up I saw respect in his eyes. We smiled at each other.
"That's alright. You're not bad...., for a girl!" He attacked and I heard something else but had to focus on blocking his ferocious attack. Then he was gone. A blur hit him from the side and I was dragged out of the room screaming.

"Calm down we've got you!" Mac said, trying to keep me out of the room. I sunk my elbow in his gut and janked away from him, rushing back into the room.

"DONE!" I yelled loudly. One of the twins and Derek were teaming up on Jerkface but they all stopped. Competition rules were that if someone yelled 'done' you had to stop. Derek stalked up to me but I pushed him aside going to the other boy.

"You alright?" I asked him.
"Yeah, thanks baby." He smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

"Didn't think you cared!" He said, I was sure it was to rile the other guys up but they had interrupted so I smirked. "It's female instinct to help defenceless animals."