⏩Ch#1⏪

April's POV

The cold wind blew, making me shiver, as I walked through the wild forest. I was heading towards the cemetery located in between the forest, right across my street. It was pitch dark outside making it difficult to see anything properly.

Now, one would be thinking as to why and where I was going.

Well, to make it short, my stupid friends had made a stupid bet.

Stupid bet means horrible bet.

According to bet, if Madrid won against Barcelona, the losing team would have to complete whatever task the wining team gave them.Since I was the only supporter of Barcelona and luck wasn't on my side, I had to carry out the task bestowed upon the losing team. 

I was supposed to go to this tunnel, which was known to be abandoned, capture a picture of its inside and come back.

Did i mention this tunnel was haunted?

Convincing my friends hadn't work out that well. They shamelessly blackmailed me about exposing my one sided love to the school's hottie. And this kind of drama was the last thing on my agenda. I just wanted to get over with the last month of high school in peace, and they were aware of it.

Bitches.

This whole task was just plain stupid. 

While i was in my train thoughts, i didn't notice a broken branch. It resulted with me tripping over it and landing on the ground, butt first.

"Stupid branch. " I cursed.

Suddenly my phone rang, scaring the shit out of me.

"So, did you reach the tunnel yet ?" My stupid friend, May chirped..

"Yea, and I'm having the time of my life partying with vampires here, wanna join?" I said, sarcasm dripping out my mouth. Dusting my now dirty clothes.

"Ha ha ha, very funny." she said with a sour tone. I could feel her rolling her eyes at me.

"Shut up and  lemme complete your stupid task. I'll be there in an hour," I said dryly, " If I live," I added.

"Oh please, You're not gonna die today. I'll kill ya my self someday. " She laughed.

Thinking again about why i was friends with her, i cut her call.

I hummed a song along my way to tunnel, to calm my nerves.The Moon light wasn't bright enough to see through the dark, so I switched on the flashlight in my mobile. As I neared the tunnel, my hands started sweating.

I've heard people tell weird stuff about this tunnel. It wasn't called the 'Forbidden Tunnel' for nothing. It gave me creepy vibes. 

 When I reached the tunnel, It was like my voice had left me, my humming had died. 

Okay April, you can do this. You just have to go in, snap a picture of  the inside of tunnel, go home and sleep.

I shakily grabbed the handle of tunnel door to open it. 

 Please God, help me come out of this place safe and sound. But if in case i end up dying today, please tell me parents that I love them

And punish my bloody friends. Don't forget those devils.

I blew the blow of air from my mouth that i never knew i had been holding in and tried to open the door.