⏩Ch#2⏪

April's POV

I woke up with the suns rays hitting my face.

Opening and closing my eyes thrice and heaved a sigh of relief.

Thank god, It was just a dream.

I stood up lazily and walked towards the large mirror beside my wardrobe.I looked at myself in the mirror, a girl with messy blonde hair, brown eyes, a button nose, and small pink lips. My eyes were a little swollen because of the tiredness.

I still felt sleepy.

I think I ran too much in my dream, I thought to myself.

I took a shower and changed into a white shirt with black jeans and a pair of black sneakers. I put on a coat, took my purse and headed outside to drink coffee.

 As I exited the building , my phone started ringing.

"Hey April. How're you?." May said softly

"Hey! I am fine, what about you?" I said in a cheerful voice.

"I-uh I'm fine. Are you okay? " she asked me.

"Yea, I'm fine. " I replied while raising my eyebrows upwards.

"What are you doing?" she said slowly

"I'm going to the cafe, to drink coffee. Wanna join?" I asked her

"Yea sure." she said

While I was crossing the street, I got weird vibes from the forest. I ignored it and walked away. 

I reached the cafe and saw May sitting in a booth.

"Hey May." I smiled and hugged her

"Hey April." She was a little hesitant.

"You okay?" I asked, worried.

"Yea, I am fine. Its just, I'm really sorry April." she said, scratching her head.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked her confused.

"I'm talking about yesterday, April. When you came back home after completing the task, you looked so mad. Remember?" she said in a single breath.

Fuck.

It was freaking real. It wasn't just a dream. I really do have to meet him today. 

My eyes went wide. I gulped.

"April? You okay there?" she said worried

"Y-yea, I'm just not feeling that well today. " I said, trying my hardest to give her a smile.

"You can share your problem with me, you know that right?" She said while holding my hands.

I know, I know and I want to tell you everything but I don't want you to get killed. 

"I know, I know." I said, gripping her hands hard in mine," Thank you for everything you've done for me." 

"Uh, okay?" she said with a confused face.

We talked for hours, went to her house and organized a small party with all my friends. They didn't know why I wanted to do this, all of a sudden. I was having a party to gather my last memories with them before dying. I knew i was being over dramatic but i had a gut feeling that something was going to happen tonight.