⏩Ch#9⏪

April's POV

Edward was watching movie, while I was thinking of visiting Edwards parents.

What if they didn't like me?. What if they tell him to reject  me?. What if- ,

"Hey. April you okay?." Edward said, looking concerned.

"I.um..was just thinking. Why not we go and visit your parents and everyone?."i said lowly,

"Love. I would love you to take you there, but only when you are ready. " he said, smiling.

"I am ready. Let's go today. " I said, I don't know from where i got this sudden urge to go.

"But we were supposed to be going to club ?" he said. Ah shit.

"I will tell May that we are going on a long drive for a few days. She will understand. " i said

"You sure about it?"he said, holding my hands in excitement. Wearing a smile on his face as he watched my eyes.

"Yes I am. It's been so long that i have gone on a long drive. " I said,  withdrawing my hands from him, I quickly send a text to May.

"Okay , c'mon lets pack your things. We will be there for a few weeks. " he said, while getting up and making me stand as well.

He helped me pack my things. I changed into navy blue shirt, and blue jeans with Edward leather coat. Call me creep, as i sniffed his coat and loved his body smell. He had another coat in his car, wearing it he looked at my way, finding my checking him out. He looked good even without trying.

We exited the building and he put our bags in the car. I made my way to the car and before I could open the door, he did , like always. I gave him a kind smile to which he returned with a winked.

We took off, music playing in the background as I looked outside the window. Today the weather was nice. Clouds hiding sun against the light blue sky, birds playing in the wind, like chasing each other in this weather.  Edward changed the music to a soft one. I made a sour face at this. He raised his eyebrows in a question. I just shook my head and grabbed my phone. I put the lead into the button hole and put on a metallic music. Edward eyes went a little wide and he just smiled shaking his head.

"What?.." i said confused by his reaction.

"I didn't knew you like electronic music. I thought girls like soft music." he said, with a shrug

"Well i am different. " I said, sticking my tongue at him and flipping my hair dramatically.

"Different and unique. " he said, winking at me. I smiled at that.

We didn't talk after that, me busy in reading the novel while he drive. We stopped for some snacks. I got out of the car and straightened my arms and legs. We entered the small restaurant was located a few stapes away from the petrol pump. Soft music was being played by a band in golden and red clothes. The decor was awesome. Over all the atmosphere was good and peaceful. We took our seats across the band.

"How long will it take us to reach there?. " I asked him, while settling in my seat.

"Um.. Well half day. Its in the end of the country. " he said,

I sighed in tiredness. He chuckled at that.

"Tired?. " he said, taking my palm in his hand and kissing it. It was a cute gesture which erupted butterflies in my stomach.

"Yes. Well the driver must be tired but in our case the passenger is tired. " I said, chuckling.

"If you want, we can stay here today then we will took off in the morning." he said