Chapter 4: Apologies

Zack
Alexis ran into the house and went into her room. She slammed the door and looked like she was crying. I went to her room and knocked on the door.
"Go away." She said her voice cracking from crying. I opened the door and she threw a pillow at me.
"GET OUT!"

"What's wrong?" I asked walking over to her bed. She fell into my arms.

"I was in Tanner's and we were kissing and then he stopped." She started.

"Ok what happened after that?" I asked.

"Then he started kissing me again and I told him to stop but he wouldn't get off of me. So I kept on pushing him but he wouldn't move."

I walked out of the house Alexis following me. I saw Tanner outside his house. Jasmine walked out too.
She ran up to Alexis.

"What's going on?" She asked Alexis shrugged. I walked up to Tanner and pushed him up against the wall.

"You little perverted jerk." I said. "You know what stay away from Alexis or else."

I grabbed Alexis and Jasmine and took them into my house.

Alexis
My parents and Zack were downstairs arguing with Tanner and his parents.

"She's his mate he has to see her!" Leyla yelled.

"I'M NOT GONNA MALE MY DAUGHTER SEE SOMEONE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO!" My my mom yelled. "SHE CRIES JUST WHEN SOMEONE SAYS HIS NAME!"

"Brian weren't you on our side before?" Alpha Chase asked.

"Yeah that was before your son tried to rape my daughter." My dad yelled. I walked downstairs Zack was holding a crying Jasmine. He kissed her forehead and rubbed her back.

"Mom?" I said. I looked around the room I looked at Tanner then instantly looked away. His eyes held so much emotion I knew he missed me a lot.

"Oh hi sweetie." My mom said rubbing her forehead.

"Ok Alexis what do you want to do?" My dad asked. I looked at Tanner and down at my feet.

"I want to stay with Tanner." I said nervously his face lit up. "But if you ever do what you did again I will reject you."

"Baby girl I'm so sorry." He said. "I love you so much."

Tanner and I walked out of the house and into his room.

***
It was nighttime now and Tanner had been staring at me all night.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"It's a full moon tonight I wanted to make sure you would be alright." He said.

"I'm good." I said. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Tanner said. Jasmine walked in in Zack's shirt when any of us were their shirts we didn't need pants the shirts were basically a dress.

"Hey Alexis will you come with me to get Diana?" She asked. I nodded and we both walked outside. When I walked out the moon was so bright. I heard a sound like a bone snapping it was mine and Jasmine's. I guess we both screamed because in an instant my and Jasmine's parents along with Zack and Tanner were outside. Diana and David ran downstairs as Jasmine's and my bones kept cracking.

"Alexis what's-" Diana started but was interrupted by her bones cracking after she ran over to us. Soon Jasmine, Diana, and I were all full blown wolves.

"Boys go run with your little mates." Alpha Chase said. Tanner, Zack, and David changed and walked over to us.
Your wolf is beautiful. Tanner saud through the mind message.

Thank you. I said.

Come on there are some things I want to show you. Tanner said. As we walked into the woods.