Chapter 10: New Mate

ALEXIS
I got up the next day and walked downstairs. My mom, dad, Chase, Leyla, Diana, Jasmine, and Zack were all downstairs.

"Good morning." They all said in unison.

"Do you need anything?" My mom asked.

"Ok guys I'm fine thank you." I said. Brian, Diana, Alice and, David all pulled out money. "You guys bet on me?"

"Yeah." Jasmine said.

"I'm going to school." I said. Jasmine and Diana got up and walked to the door with me.

"Wait, wait." Zack stopped us. "You don't need us to walk you to school anymore?"

"No." We all said in unison. They both looked hurt.

"We still love you." We all said.

"Love you too." They said back.

When we got to school Cody and Lath were already out there waiting for us.
"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey you ok?" Lath asked.

"I'm perfectly fine." I said.

"Cool we were just checking." Cody said.

"Ok lets go." I said. We got to the gym and all sat down we had 40 minutes until school started. Cody was furiously typing on his phone. Katie Cody's mate and sister walked in crying. She looked up at him. I could see he was upset.

"Come here baby." Cody said. Katie walked up to where we were sitting. We always sat at the top so nobody sat behind us. We just didn't like it.

"Baby what's wrong?" Cody asked.

"Mom slapped me." Katie said her voice cracked.

"Why?" Cody growled.

"I didn't do the laundry and she yelled at me and then she started yelling at me-" Katie started Cody interrupted her.

"Come on lets go outside." Cody said. Katie nodded and followed him.

CODY
"Ok slowly tell me what happened." I said.

"Ok so this morning I got up and mom was mad because I didn't do the laundry." She started. I nodded. "Then she started yelling at me so I asked her to stop. Then I told her to stop being so mean and she slapped me. After she slapped me she told me I was pathetic and that I should soon be expecting rejection."

"I'll take care of it." I said.

"Cody you can't..." she trailed off.

"Do you trust me?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Do you?"

I put my hands on her hips and smashed my lips to hers. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. She happily gave it to me.

"Say you trust me baby." I said in between kisses. "Say it, do you?"

"Yes." Katie moaned.

"Yes what?" I said kissing her neck.

"Yes Daddy." She said laughing. I made her call me daddy when I felt like it. She didn't mind because I always took care of her.

"You know I love you right?" I asked. She nodded.

"I love you too." She said. I kissed her forehead and we walked back inside.

MILES
Alexis, Diana, Jasmine, Cody, Lath, and I had to do a project for school. We were walking to her house now. We we got inside David and Zack growled at Cody. Making Katie hide behind him.

"Ok that's it Zack, David meet Katie." Cody said. "You scared her. It okay baby don't be scared."

Katie covered her eyes with Cody's hands. She slowly moved them and put his arms around her.

"Hey sorry for scaring you." David and Zack said.

"Its ok." She said.

"Ok can we go work on our projects now?" Jasmine asked. We all nodded and walked to the living room.

"Ok so the assignment is to do a presentation on divorce." I said.

"Great we'll lets get started." Alexis said.

"When is it due?" Diana asked.

"In three weeks." Alexis said.

"Ok." Diana said. "Well lets get started."

***
We had been working on this project for hours now. It was 11:00 now.

"Um Cody I'm tired." Katie whined.

"Ok maybe we should call it a night." Cody said.

"Yeah." I said getting my stuff.

"Come on lets go." Lath said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Jasmine said.

"You guys can't leave." Diana said.

"Its to late for you guys to be walking home." Alexis said.

"Lath follow me." Diana said.

"Cody, Katie come on." Jasmine said.

"Miles you can sleep with me if you want." Alexis said.

"Yeah sure." I said. We walked up to Alexis's room. She handed me some pajamas. "Thanks."

Alexis and I changed into our pajamas she looked so beautiful.

"What why are you looking at me like that." She asked laughing. I couldn't wait any longer I had tell her that she was my mate.

"MINE." I growled. I kissed her forehead.

"I'm in love with you Miles." Alexis said.

"I love you too." I said. I kissed her forehead.

"Let's go to bed." Alexis said.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked.

"Of course we can." Alexis said giggling. We hoped into bed and she cuddled up to me. I put my arms around her.

"Love you." I said.

"Love you too." Alexis said back as we both drifted of to sleep.